Sign in to follow this  
degeus

compliment and two questions

Hello,

Yesterday I bought both the Beechcraft D 18 and Nieuport 34 for Prepar3D v4. Excellent models, nice flying etc. My compliments!

Two questions: 

1 Do you know of add-on textures for Dutch liveries of the Beechcraft D 18?

2. Why are you using your name in the name of the aircraft folder and prohibit changes in that foldername? I organize my folders by manufacturername Boeing, Lockheed, AVRO, Dornier etc or by type for American military like B-17, F-16, P-51 etc.for ease of maintenance and file-management. Providers like you and A2A, Carenado etc can put their name in "ui_createdby=" . The same is valid for the title, I like to edit the title to arrange a consistent display in the aircraft selection-menu.  Changes in your title also prohibit selection.

with kind regards,

Piet de Geus 

7 hours ago, degeus said:

2. Why are you using your name in the name of the aircraft folder and prohibit changes in that foldername? I organize my folders by manufacture name Boeing, Lockheed, AVRO, Dornier etc or by type for American military like B-17, F-16, P-51 etc.for ease of maintenance and file-management. Providers like you and A2A, Carenado etc can put their name in "ui_createdby=" . The same is valid for the title, I like to edit the title to arrange a consistent display in the aircraft selection-menu.  Changes in your title also prohibit selection.

with kind regards,

Piet de Geus 

With this type of question I suggest you contact FSW directly via the contact link on the FSW web page

http://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/contact-us

This is primarily a user to user forum and not routinely monitored by FSW.

Al

Thanks for the compliments. I just wanted to let you know that if you open the Aircraft.cfg file and check the fltsim sections we have the manufacturer named as the actual manufacturer and our name Flysimware  under the ui_createdby. So i am totally confused by your comment on this topic.