Sign in to follow this  
minimalfa1413

737 Immersion Installation issue

Hi everbody,

I switched to v4 and therefore I installed my PMDG 737 as well. I wanted to apply the immersion package to it but when I press install/apply  following mesage shows up " Unable to find the Smoke System in Aircraft.cfg. I then reinstalled my 737 but it still doen't work. Could you help me out ? Thanks a lot

Do you have the NGX installed on another sim that is installed on your computer?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Can you send us an email via our support page: https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/

1. With a reference to this thread
  2. With a screenshot of your installation page (with the checkboxes)
  3. With a screenshot of the VFXCentral > Preferences > Registry Editor page

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I have the same problem, using P3D V4.1 and I do have the PMDG 737 ver.1.20  installed on another HDD in FSX

How do I overcome this?  I also think I may have hit install too many times as now it just tells me to report the problem to Old Prop Support.

Can I just copy in a smoke system section from another aircraft, say the Extra 300 and force/hope VFX Central can make the changes?

This a partly fixed for me with Kèven's help. I deselected the FSX install and did just P3D v4 and it went like a breeze

My install issue was from FSX which couldn't find the smoke system which was stopping the product from installing at all, and I'm sure a reinstall of the 737 in that sim will cure my issue

Thanks Kèven. 

On 10/2/2017 at 1:30 PM, Gunov said:

I have a same problem.

I am having the same issue.  Even posted a support ticket.  P3Dv4.   PMDG 737 NG and new NGXu, 777 are installed.  777 immersion works fine.  Just the 737 immersion won't load.  

I get this: 

Installation Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at A.D.A(Boolean )
   at VFXCentral.MainWindow.A(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Update:  per Kevin's response on the other page, I uninstalled, reinstalled and everything works fine now. 

Edited by DogTagGamer
Problem resolved.

Scott McLaurin

USN (ret)

KPHX