Sign in to follow this  
amanlulo

L Outboard DU doesn't zoom out

Hi, the issue is exactly like the topic title; clicking on the display, it doesn't pop out, even I I try to recall it from the airplame windows menu. This happens in all the 737 versions, (P3D v4).

Thanks for any help,

regards,

Fulvio

Fulvio Arman

Hi, thanks for the link; actually, both versions (base+expansion) are updated to the last version + updates from the Operations Center. So, I understand that I must wait for some further update?

regards,

Fulvio 

Fulvio Arman

If you want to have the PFD to pop up you need to activate this option from FMS from the PMDG Options menu as described on  the link Ross sent. By default this option is not enabled.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

3 hours ago, amanlulo said:

Hi, thanks for the link; actually, both versions (base+expansion) are updated to the last version + updates from the Operations Center. So, I understand that I must wait for some further update?

The link was provided by Herman to point you to this:

"P3D Captain PFD pop-up CTD protection has been added to all three product lines.  Since we have been unsuccessful in our efforts to convince Lockheed Martin to evaluate this CTD seriously, we have locked out the ability to use the CA's PFD as a pop-up display, but we included an option in the PMDG Options menu within the FMS that allows the user to Opt-In to having this popup work.  (NOTE:  This particular CTD, for those who do not know, affects a small percentage of users who use the CA PFD as a popup, but the CTD doesn't happen until you have been flying somewhere between 3-8 hours of actual elapsed time.  This CTD began to appear in P3D v3.1 after Lockheed Martin pushed that update- and no root cause has been found after literally thousands of hours of tests internally at PMDG- so we took this step in order to minimize the number of customers affected by it without realizing the cause...)"

Kyle Rodgers