Sign in to follow this  
youngie63

Engine start command

G'day All

Recently bought F2C for the Queen. All working well with the exception of the engine start command for engines 3 &4. No matter what sequence l use, both together or individually, no action occurs. The voice command appears on text line but is not acknowledged by the FO. Command for engine 1 & 2 works fine. 

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

cheers Steve

P3Dv4 - PMDG 747 QOTS II, PMDG 737 NGX, Reboot, MT 6, MJC Q400, ORBX. FlyTampa, FS2Crew voice, Aivlasoft EFB + FSX Steam

Hi,

It works fine on my side. Sorry to ask but what command do you speak: "Start engines four and three"?

The before start procedure and checklist are completed before attempting to start the engines with all packs off?

I'm not sure what are the pre-requisite conditions for the FO to be allowed to start the engines but that's all I can think of now.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I'm not sure if this would make a difference but did you first tell the FO what the start sequence would be? 

Hi Guys

Thanks for the quick reply. l am reading rote from the F2C manual while  l get used to the Queen commands. As stated, l have tried using the multi engine start command and have also tried starting each engine individually (start engine 3). I have used the exact same command for starting 1 & 2 without any issue at all - works as expected. 

I can start start 3 & 4 manually - just not with F2C.

cheers

P3Dv4 - PMDG 747 QOTS II, PMDG 737 NGX, Reboot, MT 6, MJC Q400, ORBX. FlyTampa, FS2Crew voice, Aivlasoft EFB + FSX Steam

Hi Guys

Think l found the issue. I think l was as asking "start engines three and four", not the other way. Would asking for 3 first prevent the FO from starting?

"Start engines 4 and 3"

Yeah, feel like a goose. A touch of dyslexia - thanks anyway guys