Sign in to follow this  
tvojplaton

VRi MCP 1 - how to create list (module) of functions

Hello, captains... I need your help... I dont know how to create list of functions for my new PMDG 747II. I can see all functions in Tracer section, but I dont know how to save that list for using in "MCP Combo" section (to align functions to buttons/rotary). I bought PMDG 737 NGX 2 years ago and everything works perfect there (I dont know how I did it then, but there is a huge amount of functions (pic.1)). Now I have PMDG 747 QOTSII and I dont know what to do...:/ Please, help me. Thx.

Peter

Linda 3.0.2.714, FSX, PMDG 747 QOTSII, 

2jok9ui9j39r2mybyix5_thumb.jpg       a1c3kjx7o8gu94yhxx_thumb.jpg

Hi Peter

Welcome to LINDA and for raising your query. For LINDA to work with any aircraft, you need to download and install the appropriate module from the LINDA Download sub-forum. In your case, you need the PMDG 747 QOTSII module. Once downloaded and unzipped, you can use the LINDA Maintenance page to install the module in the correct location (LINDA 3.0.x or later). With FSX running and PMDG747 loaded, clicking on FSX SYNC will synchronise LINDA with FSX - this is indicated by the loaded aircraft name appearing outlined in Orange.

You can need create a list of all functions by clicking on the List Functions option (right hand side). This places a text file in the location indicated in the dialog. You will also be able to assign all the pre-written functions to your joystick buttons as per your attached images.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

22 minutes ago, tvojplaton said:

Hello, thank you very much. It works great now...:rolleyes:

Enjoying flying with LINDA.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew