Sign in to follow this  
Best

Help-New to xplane

New to x plane and want to purchase IXEG but is it compatible with x plan 11 version? Doesn't say anything on the website.

George Lee

Asus Maximus Hero IX Motherboard, Intel i7 6700K CPU, Geforce GTX 1080, Corsair 16Gb memory, Corsair case, Corsair PSU

Got my answer and is compatible. 

George Lee

Asus Maximus Hero IX Motherboard, Intel i7 6700K CPU, Geforce GTX 1080, Corsair 16Gb memory, Corsair case, Corsair PSU

Guest JustanotherPilot
12 minutes ago, Best said:

Got my answer and is compatible. 

Look forward to many hours of airline flying, this is my preferred aircraft for domestic routes.

Cant wait to get that one also. FSX hasnt had a good 737classic in a long time. Wilco is too dated.

:P Timothy Murphy

Bought this plane and happy I bought xplane. I now prefer x plane over P3D by a mile. Wish they had a good traffic program though.

George Lee

20 hours ago, Best said:

Bought this plane and happy I bought xplane. I now prefer x plane over P3D by a mile. Wish they had a good traffic program though.

World Traffic 3.0 has just been released for X-Plane .... 

4 hours ago, Glenn_C said:

World Traffic 3.0 has just been released for X-Plane .... 

But it's not able to use the models for showing traffic in vatsim

8 hours ago, GamerNurd said:

But it's not able to use the models for showing traffic in vatsim

You asked for a good traffic program not if it supports CSL's for Vatsim. I'm sure if you google CSL, Vatsim X-Plane you will find what you are looking for.

It was not me that asked for a good traffic program. Just wanted to mention it cuz I was hoping WT3 was able to show csl's for vatsim.

6 hours ago, GamerNurd said:

It was not me that asked for a good traffic program. Just wanted to mention it cuz I was hoping WT3 was able to show csl's for vatsim.

There is a very good traffic pack on the org that works with xsquackbox. Very nice models

Matt Wilson