Sign in to follow this  
Terrydew

LM Officially announces event tomorrow

Great to see that the P3D team will be available to its user base on a release date.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

7 minutes ago, Avidean said:

Take deep breaths and relax!

Hyperventilation here :ho:

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Not trying to be a smart a$$ but why so much excitement over this update? Wouldn't this just be minor fixes without any major additions? (or did I miss something again!)

• Upvote 5

Mario Di Lauro

4 minutes ago, tamsini said:

Not trying to be a smart a$$ but why so much excitement over this update? Wouldn't this just be minor fixes without any major additions? (or did I miss something again!)

Yup, that's what I was thinking too. And they are officially announcing that they are going to announce something too (officially). Why not just announce it instead of announcing that they are going to announce it?

• Upvote 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 minutes ago, tamsini said:

If the excitement is only about the update, then I am with you. But I think people might also be excited about what this update will finally bring onboard, mainly FsLabs A320.

• Upvote 3

Ahmet Can

3 minutes ago, tamsini said:

I am nervios about what they could break, if they do I will have a fun week working late everyday (after a 10 hour shift on my daily Job) in order to fix my current Add-on's so my users are happy, then I will need to assess what they broke in order to adapt other tools I am currently developing.

So I am a bit, overwhelmed :biggrin:

Simbol.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Chock said:

Yup, that's what I was thinking too. And they are officially announcing that they are going to announce something too (officially). Why not just announce it instead of announcing that they are going to announce it?

To be officially excited or not? That is the question!

Whether one is officially excited in anticipation over an officially imminent release or unofficially excited in anticipation over an unofficial imminent release is dependent officially or unofficially on whether they are officially announcing that they are going to officially announce an official announcement of some official momentous significance, or not. 

• Upvote 1

Need a change log to know if this is exciting or not.

• Upvote 2

spacer.png