Sign in to follow this  
Terrydew

LM Officially announces event tomorrow

3 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

I'll be in the holding pattern for 2 weeks anyway

Smart man.

• Upvote 1

There are rumors in the finiancial news that DTG is buying all of LM's assets. I do see here that DTG is making an announcement that they will make an anouncement on the 27th. 

• Upvote 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

6 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

There are rumors in the finiancial news that DTG is buying all of LM's assets. I do see here that DTG is making an announcement that they will make an anouncement on the 27th. 

Oh that would be a HIDEOUS development for our community for a number of reasons.

I would have to move to XP.

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

There are rumors in the financial news that DTG is buying all of LM's assets.

Yup, that one is true, the over-budget problems with the F-35 MRCA have meant that LM can't be bothered to finish it and have decided to make a fishing simulator instead, however, unlike DTG's fishing simulator, LM's fishing simulator will not be marketed as a game, you will only be able to buy it if you either have a fishing rod, or if you are using it to educate people on how to use a fishing rod, but it will include combat...

Give a man a fish and he will feed his family for a day, give him an F35 and he will be able to enforce a 250 mile radius fishing limit around where he and his family live.

• Upvote 17

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

3 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Do you have a link for that rumor?

LOL! I don't report the news...I make up the news!!:laugh:

• Upvote 2

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

2 minutes ago, Chock said:

Yup, that one is true, the over-budget problems with the F-35 MRCA have meant that LM can't be bothered to finish it and have decided to make a fishing simulator instead, however, unlike DTG's fishing simulator, LM's fishing simulator will not be marketed as a game, you will only be able to buy it is you either have a fishing rod, or if you are using it to educate people on how to use a fishing rod, but it will include combat...

Give a man a fish and he will feed his family for a day, give him an F35 and he will be able to enforce a fishing limit around where he and his family live.

Too good.  Omg, Laughing all the way as I type this post.  Well written :-) - Give a man F35 to enforce fishing limit...priceless

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Im just hoping P3D V4.1 addresses the dynamic lights Frame rate issue. Other than that P3D V4 is perfect!

11 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Oh that would be a HIDEOUS development for our community for a number of reasons.

I agree. LM is on a roll and I haven't been this excited to fly in a long time. 

Tim Curtis

MSFS2020, i7-9900k 5.0Ghz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia 3080, 48" LG OLED CX

15 minutes ago, Boomer said:

LOL, It can't be true.. it can't be!!!

Na they have subcontracted out some projects to the  Ryanair pilots who are sitting at home on their annual leave dreaming of being train drivers so they can have a union.  The other projects have gone to aerosoft to be beta tested for 7 years.

But in all seriousness I'll be glad when they release that 4.1 then that fsl hopefully will finally arrive

• Upvote 4

14ppkc-6.png

49 minutes ago, Chock said:

Yup, that's what I was thinking too. And they are officially announcing that they are going to announce something too (officially). Why not just announce it instead of announcing that they are going to announce it?

This reminds me of George Carlin :biggrin:

Just now, Skywolf said:

We have some amazing aviation comics in here.  Keep them coming.  Hilarious responses.

Well, if there's one thing you need when you are into flight simulation, it's a sense of humour. After all, how else can you explain why we all buy 2,000 quid computers, which we then spend thousands more on updating and then buy 5,000 quid worth of add-ons for all fifteen flight simulators we have, when it costs about four grand to get a pilot's license?

• Upvote 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here