Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

Has anyone successfully installed the latest Voxatc and got it to run properly? P#Dv4

I just recently started using PRo ATC. It's not bad but its more oriented towards PMDG and I wish it support the small biz class jets more?  For example, private biz jets dont have flight crews. lol Plus i have trouble getting an accurate approach from time to time.

• Upvote 1

Yes, no problem, however I am re-installing because P3edv v4 will not save waypoints, Noit< I suspect a vox issue but a corrupted sim as some of my planes re not loading either

Its a long hard road to get it all working.  I finally did, but im an advanced IT person, i cant imagine what novice people are going through. THe support of the flight sim software world is very slim pickns. Its always been that way, and huge egos and laziness too. People working our of their basements and pretending to have a large company.  So much money wasted. . .