Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

ThumbnailExporter X and P3D AddonOrganizer updated

Hello @ll,

new versions of the ThumbnailExporter X and the P4AO are available on the Lorby-SI website.

ThumbnailExporter X 1.15:
This is a major step forward for this application. It will automatically detect all simulators that are installed on your computer, acquire all configured SimObjects paths and build a full report for everything that the simulator itself can "see". You no longer have to know where the SimObjects paths are (but you can still use the manual method too).
The app works with FSX, FSX:SE, FSW and all versions of P3D.

P3D AddonOrganizer 1.16:
This is only a minor feature update. By right-clicking into the scenery list, you can export it in HTML format (for example to print it)

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Thanks Oliver.  I just open it up, hit Print Screen and save it as an image. 

I also tried to activate my SoCal photoscenery today by double-clicking on it in the Organizer.  It was shown in red.  It would not activate and I had to start up P3D, go into Options>Addons and activate there but that requires that I shutdown and restart P3D.  I am able to activate/deactivate scenery still listed in the scenery.cfg.  That's a pain to have to open up P3D, enable the scenery, shutdown, and restart.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

9 hours ago, Jim Young said:

I just open it up, hit Print Screen and save it as an image. 

Hello Jim,

the HTML export provides the complete library, not only the part that you can see on the screen. A fellow developer requested this, I think that he is using the file as some kind of "database"

About your scenery not activating: sounds odd, like something is wrong either with the addon XML file or something is blocking write access to the add-ons.cfg. You should be able to turn it on/off on the Package view in P4AO though.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Hi Oliver,

I just tried it again and it now works.  Yesterday I was trying to activate MSE SoCal and NoCal by double-clicking on the entries in the Organizer and they would not turn green for some reason.  Today it works perfectly like it should.  Truly strange!  Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10