Sign in to follow this  
tzombie

Simmarket,not able to log in

Hello;

This is really frustrating,can't log into my Simmarket account,keep getting this message,wrong password,or email was wrong,well I have tried to get another password,to change it,but have never heard back from them.This happened to me ears ago,so I wasn't really shocked,but after a couple of days Miguel finally responded,and helped,well this time,no such luck so far.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks;

Mark

SimMarket is an excellent online system with very few problems - they will help you out don't worry. Did you check your junk mail for the response to the password request?

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Hello;

Thanks for your reply,yes Ive checked that,its just strange.

Seems to be running slowly going into accounts - could just be me - or perhaps there is system maintenance running. Maybe give it a few hours and try again.

Thanks,its is just strange why I don'e even get an email,to change my password,or hear back from anyone.

That can happen with these types of online stores during maintenance although would be infrequent. Your request is likely being held in a queue and will be processed eventually. I would forget about it for a few hours and try again - maybe you'll get a response by then.

Seems to be a bit slow, my account came up eventually but i'm not getting a response to the newsletter request yet. I'll wait a bit and see if it comes soon...

...still no response for me so maybe their sending system is delaying. Just in case create a support ticket in the Contact Us section. I hope you get your account up soon.

Hello;

Hello;

I can't even do that,you have to be able to log in,so maybe Ill here from someone,at Simmarket.

Yes sorry, you're right, the page is available but the ticket system requires login of course. Anyway I'm still getting no response so it seems part of their system is not functioning right now - hopefully it's just their system maintenance and their system will come back up fully soon.

Hello;

I tried again,still no luck,and have not received a responce from anyone at Simmarket?

Hi Mark, Perhaps try email to sales@simmarket.com