Sign in to follow this  
DTG_Cryss

FSW Live Stream - Wednesday 27th September

1 hour ago, snglecoil said:

So regarding update 13 targeted for release later this week, I heard improvement to PBR, swirly cloud fix and some UI tweaks. 

I was on a conference call trying to keep up with chat too, so I might have missed something.

then you didn't miss anything, because that's what update 13 is supposed to be.  The PBR updates are supposed to improve cockpit visibility in lower light conditions, based on what was said.  Other than that, it was trying to figure out which plane Blue Sky will actually add to FSW, because they said they are working on a plane for FSW, just wouldn't say which one, while saying look at their website - which has a P40 front and center.

The other important thing which was mentioned in the chat section of the stream:  The DTG team is focused on the SDK right now, which is what a ton of folks in the community want to see released.  No mention on potential release date for the SDK, just that it's the focus for the team right now.

• Upvote 1

They may well have something for a week on Saturday at the flightsim Cosford show, update 14? maybe.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Well that "other" new sim has an F4U and a Camel and a P38 in it so we have keep up with it don't we. Mind you they also have a heap of jets too ......? :biggrin:

1 hour ago, AOB said:

Well that "other" new sim has an F4U and a Camel and a P38 in it so we have keep up with it don't we. Mind you they also have a heap of jets too ......? :biggrin:

Yup, but the flight models leave more than a bit to be desired in that one.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

6 hours ago, AOB said:

It also has no waves, seasons, weather, night lighting, AI, ATC, and dont forget you have to buy each region and the base sim is $50! Sounds like a bargain! Enjoy.

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

I know, I know, I bought it along with the Miegs Field DLC. All that you said is very true as is the fact it has a lot more aircraft choices.