Jamrom23T

Just Flight Arrow III new paints - Classic & Simple 70's

On 9/28/2017 at 11:54 AM, Jamrom23T said:

Continuing the fleet...

sb2Ra8p.jpg

410U3cg.jpg

0ruHDDD.jpg

yh2FC4H.jpg

Is N9392R still available?  I did not see this one in the library.  I'd love to have that one if you have it up somewhere.

On 11/1/2017 at 10:36 PM, Nightflier101BL said:

Is N9392R still available?  I did not see this one in the library.  I'd love to have that one if you have it up somewhere.

Yes it will be.  I have 3 more to put up and that's one of them.  I've been working on a few airports in Long Island recently.  I'll try to get those last three up this weekend 

Thanks for asking!

JR

On 9/27/2017 at 10:07 AM, Martyn JF said:

Great work JR.

Did you find our paint kit easy to use? I was disappointed not to see more repaints for our PA28 range (Arrow III, Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior). I wasn't sure if that was due to the paint kits, the products already coming with quite a few paint schemes or something else.

Thanks
Martyn - Just Flight

I order, fly and enjoy this aircraft but where can I find the paint kit ? 

On 9/27/2017 at 10:07 AM, Martyn JF said:

I was disappointed not to see more repaints for our PA28 range (Arrow III, Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior).

I guess simmers search for it. Found it in the folder \Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\JustFlight\PA-28R Arrow III

Hey! Beautiful repaints! Ive seen your warrior paints as well. I know this isnt the repaint request form. But i fly warriors IRL, and was wondering if you could repaint one that i fly. It has a basic 70s scheme and i love it. I am willing to pay. Thank you! Here is a picture. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8680022

John