Sign in to follow this  
ukplane1

Carenado Saab 340 (S340) ?

Which one are you looking forward to the most?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which one are you looking forward to the most?

• Carenado Fokker 50
    • Carenado S340

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

We have many planes that we would like to see in flight sim but developers ( and rightly so ) normally say the product is not economically viable.

Carenado haven't even released their Fokker 50 yet but are moving onto another plane the Saab 340.

Doubt i've ever seen a Saab 340 ( RW ) nevertheless as long as they can improve on other stuff apart from their stunning visuals then this product should be good at the very least.

Neither.  Not until they start producing aircraft where the avionics and systems actually function correctly.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Greggy_D said:

Neither.  Not until they start producing aircraft where the avionics and systems actually function correctly.

What's the benchmark? 

PMDG 737?

It looks great but after flying the B1900D for a couple of years i can't help but feel a bit dissapointed with the systems depth, is there a good version of the Saab currently available?

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

Saab 340 is one of my favorite commuter planes.  Flown on one many, many times.  Great sound and wonderful flying characteristics.  I look forward to that plane for Prepar3dv4

Stan

• Upvote 1

The higher level in design of aircrafts in fsx and p3d is coming with the production of Carenado and I enjoy their's models a lot.

Some one have bugs but other great producters have problems too. Never a Carenado aircraft come back to mine hangard to forget it... for problems

This a long time that I'm wainting for the S340 in mine sky.

Art is difficult, critic is easy...

mark 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dazkent said:

is there a good version of the Saab currently available?

Only a study-level one for xPlane.  No idea about fax/p3d.

Great another pretty plane with inaccurate systems, flight modeling, sounds, and full of obvious bugs when released.

• Upvote 1

Matt Wilson

3 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

Great another pretty plane with inaccurate systems, flight modeling, sounds, and full of obvious bugs when released.

What's not to like? :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

My favorite is the SAAB 2000... but... I suppose this will not be done at an acceptable level. The same for the the 340.

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

22 minutes ago, Dazkent said:

but after flying the B1900D for a couple of years i can't help but feel a bit dissapointed with the systems depth

That is an understatement, right? :laugh:

• Upvote 1

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

12 minutes ago, OneWhoKnocks53 said:

Only a study-level one for xPlane.  No idea about fax/p3d.

The only one for P3D I know about is the Virtualcol one, which is hardly a study sim, however, at least Virtualcol are completely up front about what their products are and who they are aimed at:

https://www.virtualcol.com/products.php?kcmdlnk=productoinfo&id_prod=91&idmenu=1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

10 minutes ago, Chock said:

What's not to like? :biggrin:

lol

Matt Wilson