Sign in to follow this  
itay5344

PMDG 777-300ER

Hello PMDG 777 Forums

I think to buy the experation pack for the PMDG 777-200LRF the 777-300ER.

And I don't know What the diffrence between the 777-200LRF to 777-300ER in the cockpit ?

All answer help me 

Thanks (my full name under the username) ;)

The only difference is the cam button on the MCP and the cam lights switch on the overhead. That's about it.  (that I'm aware of).

21 minutes ago, itay5344 said:

Yes, you need to have the -200LR base pack in order to use the -300ER. I think that's what you're asking.

22 minutes ago, itay5344 said:

(my full name under the username)

Okay, but that's not really where they want it, they want it at the bottom of your post. You can either manually type it in or do what John and I did and go to the user settings and add it in under the signature box.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

26 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

The only difference is the cam button on the MCP and the cam lights switch on the overhead. That's about it.  (that I'm aware of).

A fifth pair of doors above the wings, which is of course indicated on the EICAS doors page.

2 minutes ago, CaptainLars said:

A fifth pair of doors above the wings, which is of course indicated on the EICAS doors page.

Thanks. 

38 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

Yes, you need to have the -200LR base pack in order to use the -300ER. I think that's what you're asking.

Okay, but that's not really where they want it, they want it at the bottom of your post. You can either manually type it in or do what John and I did and go to the user settings and add it in under the signature box.

I have the base pack of the PMDG 777-200LRF.

And about my name I don't know where I need to write my name so I wrote my name under the username.

1 hour ago, itay5344 said:

And I don't know What the diffrence between the 777-200LRF to 777-300ER in the cockpit ?

Hi Itay,

You will find the 777-300ER very similar to the 200LR to fly and almost all panel controls to be identical to the 200LR.  The differences have already been covered by others, above.  The 300ER is a larger, heavier aircraft.  So you will need to use the taxi cameras on the ground (not available on the 200LR).  You will also usually use higher flaps settings for takeoff than the 200LR, and often higher final approach speeds.  But these are not major differences.

To enter your signature: click on your user name, upper right corner, then Account Settings, then Signature.

Mike

PS: If I might make a small suggestion: Choose a more informative title when you start a new topic.  For this one, for example, "PMDG 777-300ER - 200LR Differences."  Just putting "PMDG 777-300ER" in a forum already dedicated to the PMDG 777 can easily be overlooked (although in fact it has not been this time).

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

3 hours ago, itay5344 said:

And about my name I don't know where I need to write my name

I figured that, that's why I'm telling you that now before somebody else does and/or before they start deleting posts.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

You can also put it at a font size so small, no one can read it, much like the brave Captain above. 

;) 

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU

3 hours ago, ZLA Steve said:

You can also put it at a font size so small, no one can read it, much like the brave Captain above. 

;) 

At least it's there, that's all that matters!

There are a lot of differences in ground handling and takeoff with the 300ER

Rotation rate is very different in 300ER, you have to be careful of tailstrikes. Same for landing.

Much of it is very similar, but the 200LR / LRF seems to be "stronger" - basically the same engines on a smaller airframe, electronically derated by the factory.

200LR is better if you want to make extremely long haul nonstop flights to difficult destinations on the opposite side of the world. There are not many airports outside of the range of a 200LR. 300ER will be slightly more limiting (Though it still has huge range if you want to carry a normal passenger load)