Sign in to follow this  
Calmundo

Flaps action by PNF not working

Hi Brian,

unfortunately I'm back after a short period of time. :blush:

Now I have the issue, that the PNF announces the setting of flaps (even on the ground or airborne), but there is no reaction by the plane, the flaps stay where they are. I have to move them by myself.

As I know it from the MD11 that it is not good to change the views during FS2Crew action, I'm really aware of not doing it. I have not really an Idea, why it is not working. Maybe you can help me in this case too?

Yes. I have a Throttle quadrant, one axis is assigned as Flap Handle. But I touch it definetively not - and in the MD11 it is correctly working. If there might be an issue, then should I also have problems while using the MD11, isn't it?

Different planes, different integration styles.

The axis assigned to the flap handle is the issue.  It's overriding our signal sent via the iFly SDK.

You'll just need to set the flap manually unless you want to delete the axis assignment on your joystick.

Best,