Sign in to follow this  
JYW

Alabeo Mooney Ovation - Showcase Part 2

23 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Can you make some more shots of the dash?  I like where the light switches are...want to see more of what the other equipment is.

@Gregg_Seipp -  You'll have to account for my less than ideal AA settings (and lack of 4k) in these pic :-

2017-822.jpg

2017-820.jpg

2017-821.jpg

• Upvote 3

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Mooney with the big IO550....love it!

HLJAMES

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, JYW said:

You'll have to account for my less than ideal AA settings (and lack of 4k) in these pic :-

That's nice stuff.  Are there speedbrakes on the R?  I don't think it does but, gosh, it would be nice to have that 'aftermarket' option...

https://www.preciseflight.com/general-aviation/shop/product/speedbrakes-m20-series-mooney/

Well equipped...DME, nice autopilot.  From the pics all I see is 'Mooney' which means 'fast and sexy'...but, now, how does it fly?..........................

This airplane, like the PA46, has good online resources for learning to fly it.

EDIT:  I ask myself, why don't they add an option for 3rd party weather radar?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Wow! That is a nice looking bird. I'm glad they did steam gauges. All these G1000's are getting a bit old for me. I think I'll go purchase.

Thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 1

I couldn't find anything on the Internet about the LITE vs the regular versions of Alabeo's M20R except here. Does anyone know if there's anything diff in the two versions except the quality of the textures?

All in all a good looking aircraft, Mooney's look so unique in appearance, like they are going fast standing still.  The Mooney and the Rockwell Commander, followed by the Cessna 177, are my favorite single engine GA aircraft in appearance.

John

On 8/22/2017 at 4:05 PM, JYW said:

@Gregg_Seipp -  You'll have to account for my less than ideal AA settings (and lack of 4k) in these pic :-

JWY,

I had to spilt these from your original post. Once your start a post with screen shots, any additional screen shots need to go in a new post.

Please review the screen shot rules here->

• Upvote 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator