Sign in to follow this  

I have to brag about rain fxs, sorry

4 hours ago, Mark II said:

but seeing no rain effects threw mud on my soul every single time I fly, every single time.

Really?  Does that include times when it isn't raining?

When we have less eye candy the brain fills in with imagination. As we add more and more graphic effects these reduce the need for imagination. Adding more effects, all effects need to become more and more realistic or they gradually look worse on the whole.

• Upvote 1

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

4 hours ago, Mark II said:

I am a space cadet...

Mark, you're intention to come in here and start some drama has been well deflected. Recommend you turn your computer off and go stand in the shower instead since you're so obsessed with seeing water. 

I commend your restraint, Kyle. 

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU