Sign in to follow this  
Alphatango2

Recommend Aircraft Packs

Hello, 

I recently picked up all the required software for PSXseecon Traffic. I was wondering what would be a good AI Aircraft pack to use for all the aircraft? I do fly on vatsim and use vpilot so could I use all the model matching from that? I also have UT2 (not installed) and UT Live. (some what of a hit on my fps). Im trying to find a AI program that doesn't kill FPS with alot of aircraft around me. (I fly P3D v4). 

Thanks 

-Dan 

Hi Dan,

There is no single AI pack that covers all possible types and liveries... 

You should install as many a you can get, and make sure you do not install FS9 liveries because they do not work in P3D v4.

You already have the ones you installed for vPilot. If you add the UT ("Live")  aircraft and MT6 you have a nice base.

Personally I prefer the AI aircraft from FSPXAI and FAIB, the only drawback being that you have to install each livery manually, they are not packaged.

It will take quite some time to build up your AI aircraft, but the end result will be great.

Regards,

Nico