Sign in to follow this  
bpollock

Nextgen Cessna Citation CJ4X

Sort of. I bought it . Check this thread, I posted some videos on it

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

As you can see from that sort of brief overview, it's actually not bad for the money, which is about 20 quid. I was pleasantly surprised by it. It has a great manuals with an excellent tutorial flight, nav and avionics systems are a lot better than you'd expect for the price and it is a nice model with pretty okay texturing and quite a lot of paint jobs, sounds are good too. You do actually get two variants of the aeroplane as well, with different tailplanes, so that's a nice feature. I like it a lot, I think it's a great little add-on aeroplane, especially considering the price of it, and I do recommend it.

Alan Bradbury

Dang - saw the title and I was thinking Eaglesoft....

:tongue:

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Awesome...thanks for the mini review.  Looks like she will be my next bird.   I wish the manuals were available online so I could check out the 2D panels as I fly with multiple monitors!

Here's a pic of the 2D panels. Actually there are more, I couldn't fit them all on one screenshot because there are loads of them lol, i.e. there are four 2D main panels, this pic is only showing one and I had to resize that to fit the others, there is also zoomed P1, normal P2 and zoomed P2, plus the FMCs, PFDs etc all have 2D pop up versions as well, so it's pretty much the entire cockpit you can have in 2D if you want. I don't use 2D panels much, but it's nice to have them for those who do.

dQsChEw.png

Alan Bradbury

Awesome...thanks. 

I actually wrote the company directly and they were very kind to send me the manual and a bunch of pix of 2d panels.  Absolutely buying this plane over the weekend!