Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

The Beaver. What a beauty!

This is certainly one of the best VCs I've ever seen in FSX or P3D.

1.jpg
2.jpg

If you don't have it, it's on sale.

Jose

• Upvote 5

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Here I thought this was a post about Jerry Mathers.

Seriously. nice screenshots.  Love the top one with the play of the shadows in there!

John

Guest JustanotherPilot
2 hours ago, DJJose said:

This is certainly one of the best VCs I've ever seen in FSX or P3D.

1.jpg
2.jpg

If you don't have it, it's on sale.

Jose

I give up...who makes it?

Does the Radar work? I know the REX/MilViz Advantage Radar I assume it utilizes was still running into challenges that was delaying its release.

Stephen Luebbert

Well, censorship being what it is, this at least presents me with the opportunity to say 'hmm, nice beaver' without it being deleted. Joking aside, that is indeed a very nice VC.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, cavcpt said:

Does the Radar work? I know the REX/MilViz Advantage Radar I assume it utilizes was still running into challenges that was delaying its release.

Stephen Luebbert

Well, sort of. It messes with some ground textures which has perplexed everyone. At least last time I checked the forum. But it's acknowledged and being looked into.

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Well, censorship being what it is, this at least presents me with the opportunity to say 'hmm, nice beaver' without it being deleted. Joking aside, that is indeed a very nice VC.

Indeed, it's fun to pump the beaver too.:lope_you:

If you want to improve the looking of the VC even more, do a search in the Avsim Library for a file that replaces some of the dirty and scratched parts of the VC panel by newer looking ones, and also adds more contrast to the instrument gauges. If you look at most Beaver videos in YouTube you'll realize that Beavers actually in service look like new, since they've been revamped recently, most of them.

Cheers, Ed

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Four upgrades and a lost of time to installs before this beaver work well. Some troubles with the gtn in the first v4 version.

Attention... The radar is totaly inop in v4. 

Now, this hystorical aircraft is the nicer and the best for our simulators.

Great 3d cockpit as beautifull pictures above show it.

A must have

36 minutes ago, ms2 said:

Attention... The radar is totaly inop in v4.

I saw some issues with ground textures, but the radar did show areas of rain.

So totally would be inaccurate.

1 hour ago, edpatino said:

If you want to improve the looking of the VC even more, do a search in the Avsim Library for a file that replaces some of the dirty and scratched parts of the VC panel by newer looking ones, and also adds more contrast to the instrument gauges. If you look at most Beaver videos in YouTube you'll realize that Beavers actually in service look like new, since they've been revamped recently, most of them.

Cheers, Ed

Thanks Ed.

I'll check the library, even though IMO this VC looks amazing!

5 hours ago, DJJose said:

even though IMO this VC looks amazing!

I absolutely agree!.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

19 hours ago, edpatino said:

I absolutely agree!.

Cheers, Ed

Ed, I could not locate the textures. Can you help me out? Thx