Sign in to follow this  
Lbt564

Aerosoft EGLL for p3d v4 is out

39 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

No problem all clock. Amazing performance. If you have EDDF Pro its up there. No flicker. 

Dawn /Dusk with DL can task my system but no problems with out it or If i set VSYNC back to my 25HZ Monitor. 

Go for it 

Thanks Michael Moe 

Thank you.

That was very good of you. Will upgrade :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Lenny777 said:

Paid the small upgrade price. Nice but one big fps vacuum. Disappointed in performance. We're talking low double digit like 11-12 fps.  I like UK2000 sceneries. My experience is good with them in terms of FPS. I have some of their other sceneries such as EGSS and EGLC. I'd buy their product if I were you. But I couldn't pass this up because of my prior purchase.

I have both So one will be great :biggrin: I get 20+ within 3.4 so fingers crossed.

With BAV I need it :biggrin:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

The charts are there in the NavDataPro Charts application. It should have asked you during the setup if you want to install it. You don't need a subscription or even a login, just use the "offline mode" button when you start the charts app. There are about 40 EGLL charts included.

3 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

So...no true side-by-side analysis yet?

There has been many topics on it. I did a search and found these screenshots I took on said topic.

Aerosoft EGLL

ASegll.jpg

Same View UK2000 with classic square pixel ground makes.

ukegll.jpg

Like I've always said Aerosoft looks much better. If the glicking is fixed it's worth every penny. 

• Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

There has been many topics on it. I did a search and found these screenshots I took on said topic.

Aerosoft EGLL

ASegll.jpg

Same View UK2000 with classic square pixel ground makes.

ukegll.jpg

Like I've always said Aerosoft looks much better. If the glicking is fixed it's worth every penny. 

This convinced me, nice building reflections.

Simbol 

I Upgraded to The "Professional" Version. (What are they thinking!)

P3D v3.4

The bad glitching is still there but a lot better and a lot less noticeable Its was very bad but now it's easy to live with.

So I did a FPS Test on what I think is the hardest hitting fps stand Gate 539. With only 1-2 FPS loss its a no brainer.

So just one from Uk2000 Gate 539

egll-uk2000.jpg

Same Gate 539 Aerosoft   Simwings have done a good job, with buy there Barcelona.

539-aerosoft.jpg

Here is the glitchy taxi way but it's nowhere close to as bad as it was. But you can see the yellow taxi line should have a overlay over the top.

egll-3.jpg

Here are some others to show you.

egll-4.jpg

egll-5.jpg

507.jpg

egll-2.jpg

Here you can see The BA FSL A320 at gate 539 with as you can see a full airport FPS = 23 in VC
egll-top.jpg

• Upvote 3

How does the P3D v4 of EGLL blend in with FTX terrain ? Seasonal changes good ? This is where I find UK2000 loses out big time.

On 4/9/2018 at 2:30 PM, Gabe777 said:

How does the P3D v4 of EGLL blend in with FTX terrain ? Seasonal changes good ? This is where I find UK2000 loses out big time.

Very good 

On 10/24/2017 at 7:50 PM, G-YMML1 said:

So, AS EGLL all the way? 

Yes.