Sign in to follow this  
Pierre789

Migrate from legacy FS2crew NGX v2.3 to NGX REBOOT

Hi,

I'm looking for the best procedure to migrate from the first version of FS2crew NGX to the NGX Reboot that I just bought (using the last version of the 737 NGX v1.20.8443) .

I suppose I need to uninstall the previous version of FS2crew 737, but is there something else to delete, or to do, before installing the NGX Reboot version ?

Thanks

Pierre Boileau

Hi Pierre,

You don't need to uninstall the old FS2Crew 737, but there's no reason to keep it around either.

The important thing is you have a "clean" (fresh) PMDG 737 panel.cfg file with no old FS2Crew entries on it.

Easiest way to ensure you're clean is to re-install the PMDG 737 aircraft.  Make sure you have the SP1D version.

If you own the boxed PMDG 737 or you bought the PMDG 737 Simmarket, you can get the SP1D update from Aerosoft.

Before reinstalling the PMDG 737 aircraft, manually delete the PMDG 737 folder in the SimObjects folder.

Best,

Hi Bryan,

Just a word to thank you for your explanation, everything looks fine and great !

Have a nice day

Pierre Boileau