Sign in to follow this  
RB26DETT

Hi! New to AVSim

Hello all!

I hope I posted this to the right forum. I am just a new member.

I am from Philippines and I am a simmer for months now but this is my first time posting here.

I am having a problem with my custom flight plans. What I wanted is to update the WoAI flight plan for Lufthansa since its outdated. Yesterday, I downloaded some newer flight plans and made a bgl file using AIFPv3. I compiled it to FS9 parameters since I knew that WoAI uses FS9 traffic files. But it was no success. What should I do? I have the flight plans, the AI models and textures, and AIFPv3. 

And also, I am having a problem with my EVP. After downloading some mods, I noticed that there is something wrong with the ATC when I request sidesteps. I noticed that when I request another runway for landing (for example atc selects runway 26R but I request ruway 26L), the atc says: "*callsign*Turn left/right *heading* expect vectors ILS approch runway 26L. Sidestep runway 26L."

Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1

Can't help you with those specific problems as I don't use WOAI, but hopefully someone will.

But welcome to Avsim. :cool:

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here