Sign in to follow this  
shamrockflyer

P3D V4 White & Red Pixels(?)

P3D v4.3 and FSL A320. GTX1070Ti with Nvidia Driver 25.21.14.1634.

Same square artifacts as in the video posted, sometimes red/white colored.

Has this been addressed with LM or is there any known fix?

We cannot all have corrupt graphics cards. Mine runs stock out of the box.

Edited by bpcw001

Dave P. Woycek

With the FSL A319/A320 I have similar artifacts at night. During my last flight I switched off the flightdeck lights and the effect stopped. Next I switched the flightdeck lights to the normal position and the artifacts where there again. Then I switched them to bright and then back to normal and the artifacts were gone as well...

-> could it be that spotlights is the issue here? I don't recall having these artifacts in other planes (e.g. PMDG's) where I don't use Spotlights.

Dominik

I have the same problem with Aerosoft CRJ only on Aerosoft Frankfurt Professional and it only happens at night. I only have this problem if I turn on cockpit lights. I have black boxes appearing and dissapearing and it is the most noticable on white surface for example captain seat. I think it has something to do with dynamic lightning. 

I7-10700 (4.8 GHz with HT enabled)

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC Gaming

I actually just had this happen a week ago flying the Leonardo MD on approach to ATL a couple hours after sunset.  It was the first time I have seen it and it went away after changing to spot view and returning to the VC.  I do not use FSL Spotlights so it wouldn't appear to be an issue with that.  CPU/GPU temps were fine as that was the first thing I checked.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Yesterday I did a quick flight from EDDF to LOWI to check out the updated FSLabs A319 (P3D v4.4) and about half way through the flight (at night, FL230) I got these artifacts (magenta colored flashing squares) in the Virtual Cockpit. I have never noticed them before in any previous version of P3D or FSX. They lasted for a minute or two. I had FSUIPC set to autosave so noted the time and after the flight loaded the suspect scenario file but the artifacts did not happen. One thing I did notice earlier was that, during the preflight, the screen would flash/blink occasionally while looking around the cockpit (EZCA). :huh:

Randy