Sign in to follow this  
slait

Thoughts on Aerosoft Frankfurt v2 Professional?

I had v1 in FSX which was hard on frames; found v2 much better looking and also ran better for what is a large airport, it gets the balance between looks and performance just right in my opinion.  I found v2 Professional in p3d v4 works just as great, it's one I fly into regularly for both cargo and passenger, love flying into it so much so I rarely takeoff from there!

Cheers,

Stu

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

I did actually end up with the Taxi2Gate EDDM and after fixing a conflict with ultimate terrain it looks really nice. Still debating on EDDF, but I appreciate all the feedback.

- Aaron

I have had EDDF and T2G EDDM for a short time and added Orbx FTX EU Germany Nord and Sud today.  Other than the switching off of a few bgl's one normally does in accordance with Orbx Compatibility Forum, I'd say everything looks pretty good together.  I don't mine a little variation on the ground surrounding airport due to T2G seasonal texture packs and thought it's be nice if Aerosoft would do same for EDDF.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

I bought EDDF v2 PRO and honestly I don't understand the meaning of "professional". The scenery is good but far from high quality of others developers - for example - Flightbeam (which is probably the best imho). For my taste I don't like the ground and runway textures... nothing to those you can find in others sceneries. It's the only EDDF on the market so if you want it, go for it. It's very good quality scenery but ofr me without too much care in some details... I don't know if Aerosoft has found another great "commercial strategy" or something else... Frankfurt is the main German hub and they could have made a master piece. I can only imagine a Frankfurt from Flightbeam or FlyTampa :biggrin:

During these days we have lots of great developers, and it's normal to make a comparison between them.

Regards, Max

Massimo Solimbergo | MY PC =  MoBo: Asus ROG Strix Z390-H CPU: Intel I7-9700K + Noctua NH-D15 RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2400Mhz CL15 GPU: GTX1080 SSD: Samsung 970EVO+ 1TB + 970PRO 512 GB + 840 PRO 512GB OS: Win11 Pro 64 Monitor: Samsung SJ55W PERIF: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + TPR SIM:  MSFS + P3D v5.3  WX: ASP4+ASCA+TOGA EnvText+REX EF Planes: FSLabs A320 | PMDG 777-737-747 Sceneries: ORBX | FlightBeam | FSDreamteam | Simwings | Aerosoft | FlyTampa | 29Palms | UK2000 Utilities: Navigraph FMS+Charts Subscription  VA: UKvirtual (www.ukvirtual.co.uk) Online Flying Network: VATSIM with VPilot

3 minutes ago, A320wolf said:

I bought EDDF v2 PRO and honestly I don't understand the meaning of "professional". The scenery is good but far from high quality of others developers - for example - Flightbeam (which is probably the best imho). For my taste I don't like the ground and runway textures... nothing to those you can find in others sceneries. It's the only EDDF on the market so if you want it, go for it. It's very good quality scenery but ofr me without too much care in some details... I don't know if Aerosoft has found another great "commercial strategy" or something else... Frankfurt is the main German hub and they could have made a master piece. I can only imagine a Frankfurt from Flightbeam or FlyTampa :biggrin:

During these days we have lots of great developers, and it's normal to make a comparison between them.

Regards, Max

But one of the best if not - the best Aerosoft release in my opinion.

Anyone tried it out with FTX Germany South ? Performance is always an issue

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I can try EDDF with ORBX South germany tonight.

Yesterday I did a flight from JustSim EDDH to T2G EDDM with ORBX North and South Germany - no problems :-)