Sign in to follow this  
Airbus A340 Pilot

Dynamic Lights activated but no dynamic apron light. What could that be? Please help.

Hi,

I have P3D V4 (also V3 and V3 is installed as well). Windows 8.1. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (actual driver). My problem is that I have dynamic lights (P3D V4) activated, and the lights of my plane are dynamic as they light the apron building and taxiways as well es all the other objects. Also the lights of the AI traffic are dynamic and the light of GSX vehicles as well. But I have just got a completely dark apron at all airports. Justsim Dusseldorf V4 version, AS professional airports, T2G MUC and many others which support dynamic lights. But the dynamic lights just aren´t there. What could that be?.

screenshot542ucs23.png

Daniel Reber

I've seen the same thing on a number of airports I have. I'm beginning to think that saying that a scenery is P3Dv4 compatible only means it will install, it doesn't necessarily mean it has all of the effects of a scenery that was built specifically for P3Dv4.

NAX669.png

This screenhot was taken at T2G EDDM P3D V4 version. One of the features is Dynamic lighting. I found a screenshot showing Justsim Dusseldorf Dynamic Lighting, but my Justsim Dusseldorf has none. Why ever. I know there are airports without Dyn Lights but T2G MUC, JS Dus, JS HAM... have. That is what disappoints me. I want to have dynamic lights as soon and as long as activated. 

Daniel Reber

Hi Airbus A340 Pilot, do you resolved your problem ? I have the same with EDDM ! Thanks for your help :)

Daniel,

I am running GTX 1070 and if I use dynamic airport lighting at FlightBeam's KMSP, KDEN, or KSFO, my fps drops into the low 20's at best...now mind you, that's with fps locked at 30 in P3D. On my system, i7-6700k @ 4.4Ghz, with the 1070, using dynamic airport lighting creates kind of a stuttering mess.

You may find that once you get it working, airport DL won't be terribly useful to you. I know some sceneries are more highly optimized than others, so maybe your airports will provide sufficient performance.

(edit: KMEM replaced by KMSP...KMEM is not a FlightBeam airport...lol)

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

On 29.10.2017 at 3:56 PM, davone said:

Hi Airbus A340 Pilot, do you resolved your problem ? I have the same with EDDM ! Thanks for your help :)

Not really. But what I noticed is that I have Dynamic Lights working when using Just Sim Hamburg now and when using FSDG HER. I´ll test how things look with Munich now. 

But FPS on these airports, I have it working are about 28

EDIT:

Still no Dyn Lts at Munich Airport. But I now have Dyn lts at DUS

Daniel Reber