Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

P3D v4 & the JS-41

On 18/03/2018 at 2:36 PM, aerostar said:

+1   ... and actually , I think this is so important that there should be a Dedicated thread to this subject,,,

I agree.

Can't believe other people are not asking this question.

I was over FTX England yesterday, with Storms Brewing in the Dash 8:  65 fps on the ground...... in the air: 80 fps, and that was in the VC ! Over 150 from the Spot view.

Madness.

PMDG ? 40 in the VC..... in the air, 60 outside - just......... on the ground.... just 25 fps. Ouch !

Sorry, but the 747 ain't 3 times better or more complex, than the Dash 8..... on ANY level. It also cost twice as much.

Twoddle.

That's all I have to say about that.... again.

Edited by Gabe777
  • Like 1

Hi everybody!

Is it possible to know a release date for the P3D v4 version of the JS? 

Thanks!
Regards!

3 minutes ago, Joan Enric said:

Hi everybody!

Is it possible to know a release date for the P3D v4 version of the JS? 

Thanks!
Regards!

We do not give release dates.

Real names on the forum, first and last as per forum regulations.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

40 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

We do not give release dates.

Real names on the forum, first and last as per forum regulations.

Hi Olympic260, 

Thanks a lot for your answer. Well, by these words I understand that the JS41 is not cancelled for P3D. So, little more patience, since PMDG announced it some months ago.

By the way, don't understand what you mean by real name. My profile name is my real one, don't see any options in my settings in order to change it.

Regards!

1 hour ago, Joan Enric said:

Hi Olympic260, 

Thanks a lot for your answer. Well, by these words I understand that the JS41 is not cancelled for P3D. So, little more patience, since PMDG announced it some months ago.

By the way, don't understand what you mean by real name. My profile name is my real one, don't see any options in my settings in order to change it.

Regards!

We require the name to be under the post, we strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

It's not cancelled, as Robert has written other projects took priority

• Like 1

Chris Makris

7 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

We require the name to be under the post, we strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

It's not cancelled, as Robert has written other projects took priority

Hi!

Thanks for the answer! So, great news it's not cancelled! Months waiting for it! That was the first aircraft I bought for FSX, really love it!

So, lets have little more patience.

Regards!

The Jetstream, my favourite FSX aircraft. Put me onto buying the NGX and now I'm on P3dv4, the 747 (2). 

Since I won't be buying the 747(8), the J41 is my only next PMDG interest.

I have the GTN 750, so my hangar awaits a shiny new J41 for 64 bit!

I also have the Mjc Dash 8.......a bit of competition there for the J41? 

Let's be having the Jetstream, any more "big iron" can wait!

Best regards.

• Upvote 1

On 29/03/2018 at 1:04 PM, Joan Enric said:

So, lets have little more patience.

On 29/03/2018 at 11:52 AM, Joan Enric said:

So, little more patience, since PMDG announced it some months ago.

Well it's only been the 3 years so far...

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

And while I think about it, the Jetstream had rain and snow and ice on the windshield, ice on the wings and props and all in FSX!  This was before "truglass" was even a twinkle in some ones eye!

Cummon PMDG!  Give us a 64 bit Jetstream!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, McFly08151 said:

Last Post was Apr. 3th. Any news?

If we will have news there will be a post from RSR regarding since there is none no news :)

Chris Makris

Hi Chris

can i ask about the JS41, im about to start as FO on this aeroplane with EASTERN AIRWAYS  and i bought this addon from PMDG to run with FSX, unfortunatley its loaded ok but i have no working levers or gauges, it flies real nice but i cannot use any efis stuff. i would like to know if theres a fix anywhere that allows me to get it to work..

i see some topics relating to this however i cannot make it work. any help will be appreciated. i did contact PMDG direct but i havent had a reply as yet

regards simon corish

5 hours ago, Simon Corish said:

Hi Chris

can i ask about the JS41, im about to start as FO on this aeroplane with EASTERN AIRWAYS  and i bought this addon from PMDG to run with FSX, unfortunatley its loaded ok but i have no working levers or gauges, it flies real nice but i cannot use any efis stuff. i would like to know if theres a fix anywhere that allows me to get it to work..

i see some topics relating to this however i cannot make it work. any help will be appreciated. i did contact PMDG direct but i havent had a reply as yet

regards simon corish

Open a ticket from the support.precisionmanuals.com and we will look at it.

Chris Makris

Hi Chris

thanks for your support, I have tried to login to PMDG to raise a ticket system and my account is locked and cannot work out why?,this is the second time by the way.PMDG wont return emails either, maybe you can explain

kind regards simon