Sign in to follow this  
in2tech

Blueksyfs Add On coming to FSW

The CEO was on the last live stream and gave many hints as to what was coming from them. They will be at I think it is Cosford soon and kept telling us to go to their website and be detectives :) Which unless there is a one pixel hint somewhere appears to be on the front-page of their website:

http://www.blueskyfs.com

This is what we are thinking is coming. Unless there is something hidden behind that plane? Maybe a big iron, not! Once again people will be unhappy, that I know! Bring all the DLC on and just keep it coming. Eventually everyone will get what they want, one day :)

Sorry did not read the other post first! Apparently this has been discussed! My bad!

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

The Curtiss P40 Warhawk will certainly be a nice addition to the GA-only hangar we already have, and it will be interresting to see how the flight model can cope with high speed props !

BlueskyFS is a new name for me, so first I think it's nice to welcome a new studio in the community. I will reserve any judgement till there is anything to test, but the small teaser above seems nice for what we can tell. I wish them the best !

I'm not particularly into warbirds (nor am I in modern jetliners btw), but any new features that are added to FSW seems good to me.

Interrested to know if there will be any "tak-pak" of some sort for FSW in the future, when there is enought addons for that...

3 hours ago, DreadMetis said:

I'm not particularly into warbirds (nor am I in modern jetliners btw), but any new features that are added to FSW seems good to me.

Since there is no combat capability (yet) in FSW, the P40 could be regarded as a very fast VFR tourer; it cruises at 270mph and can get up to 360mph at full throttle, which is faster than all the other aeroplanes currently in FSW.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Yes it will be interesting to see how the engine handles fast movement. With the other ESP Sims you could easily out pace the loading of scenery in anything moderately fast and get blurries.

Chris

59 minutes ago, Chock said:

Since there is no combat capability (yet) in FSW, the P40 could be regarded as a very fast VFR tourer; it cruises at 270mph and can get up to 360mph at full throttle, which is faster than all the other aeroplanes currently in FSW.

What this may do, more importantly, is disable the A2A speed limitations, which would then make some fsx jets available.

Quote from the discord group, "Adding the P40 means adjusting AccuFeel for planes that go faster than 150 knots, so... Jets can't be far behind." We will see I guess! I am not particularly happy with the AccuFeel or I don't know how to use it as the planes seem to move up and down from the outside view which I use a lot and makes me dizzy :) Unless I am doing something wrong. Regional jet for Christmas maybe...?

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

AccuFeel can be disabled manually if anyone cares to.

There is a dll.xml file in the main FSW folder wherever you installed FSW.  Change the "false" in that file to "true".  It's the only true/false statement in the file that does not have the first letter capitalized if unsure which one to change.