Sign in to follow this  
michael9599

I'll be at the Flight Sim Show next weekend hoping to interview some of the developers, any questions people would like asked?

Next Saturday is the Flight Sim Show in which 36 exhibitors will open their doors to attendees for the event! A full list of the exhibitors are below.

http://flightsimshow.com/

I'll hopefully be recording the event and interviewing some of the developers at the show for flightsim.com (although a video will also be made out of this) and currently planning some questions to ask! While I do this, I wonder if there is anything others want to ask but may not get the chance to such as not attending the show.

(I do also know that Remex are releasing their Deadstick simulator in Unity which could be quite interesting!)

13 hours ago, michael9599 said:

Next Saturday is the Flight Sim Show in which 36 exhibitors will open their doors to attendees for the event! A full list of the exhibitors are below.

http://flightsimshow.com/

I'll hopefully be recording the event and interviewing some of the developers at the show for flightsim.com (although a video will also be made out of this) and currently planning some questions to ask! While I do this, I wonder if there is anything others want to ask but may not get the chance to such as not attending the show.

(I do also know that Remex are releasing their Deadstick simulator in Unity which could be quite interesting!)

Can't make it this year.

If Andrew from FSL is going, he's a brave lad...I wonder what question he will be asked ?:dry:

Watch out for the flaps on the Comet - nearly banged my head last year...

Regards

Bill

• Upvote 1

Question for QualityWings: When they had first started with the 757, they released it as a lite to medium product with limited systems simulations. The 146 got more complex than that, and the 787 is even more complex than that. How in-depth is the 787, and will they eventually do full-system simulations.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

+1 for me on the very last point.

spacer.png

Q for any and all of the developers you talk to:  why hasn't it been released yet?

2 hours ago, ShawnG said:

Q for any and all of the developers you talk to:  why hasn't it been released yet?

That would ultimately depend on what "it" is, but if they had just started development, say, yesterday, for instance, I think it's obvious why.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

11 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

That would ultimately depend on what "it" is, but if they had just started development, say, yesterday, for instance, I think it's obvious why.

Cap'n It is possible you have taken my question with much more seriousness then I have.  Also, sadly, if my question had been posed in a manner befitting of the flight sim internet space:  

a: It would not actually matter what the product is

b: nor would it matter if they had begun development yesterday