Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

QualityWings releases 787....promotional video

I believe its out now. But for fsx for now ... 

can't wait for p3d version...

Bilal Asif Khan

omg, amazing! This is the plane I've been waiting for! Damn it's so beautiful, modern, clean and sexy! I can't wait for the P3D version. This is definitely going to be the #1 plane in my list. Great job to QualityWings for making this. The EFB and technology alone in this cockpit is beyond amazing to me.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Funny, on their main page, QWSIM states that the 787 is "available now", but on the 787 subpage, it still says "in development". Must be difficult to release such a product in a coordinated way ;-)

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

i think if it works in fsx it will work in P3D v3...i just hope...P3D V4 will probably take about 6 months...given the fact that they have to rebuild the plane from scratch for 64 bit... it will keep my p3d v 3 up to date until the Aerosoft buses, and FSL come out for v4 then the jump.

11 minutes ago, aamontoy said:

given the fact that they have to rebuild the plane from scratch for 64 bit...

Your 'fact' is in fact an assumption. The velocity many developers have been able to recompile for the 64 bit environment and new sdk suggests it's not likely a to require a 'from scratch rebuild '. Anyway, I sure hope you're wrong !

• Upvote 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

3 minutes ago, odourboy said:

Your 'fact' is in fact an assumption. The velocity many developers have been able to recompile for the 64 bit environment and new sdk suggests it's not likely a to require a 'from scratch rebuild '. Anyway, I sure hope you're wrong !

its a proper assumption...you do the math...6yrs for a fsx release...32bit one...im guessing all those .DLL's have to be changed...just saying...it will just refresh the FSX p3d v3 users who were expecting this for a long time...after all the planes are v4 compliant...then probably everyone will jump...this just reinforces my theory that it was a sound decision to keep p3dv3 a little longer...

Has anyone here tried the plane out yet? Would love to see reviews or videos of it on youtube!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU