Sign in to follow this  
jrgaz

FSX Steam Compatibility???

Looks like they will release the JS41 for P3D but not FSX Steam edition(correct me if I'm wrong).

Has anyone successfully integrated the JS41 FSX version into their FSX Steam virtual hangar??  If so, are many bugs present?

All I know is that on February 20th, 2016 PMDG stated on their Facebook page:

For those awaiting FSX:SE compatibility for the JetStream 41, this integration is completed and is awaiting testing. Right now we have a single, very large beta test taking place to cover "all things NGX" so we are refraining from adding this to the mix as it will create some confusion and not guarantee that we have a good solid test of this product under FSX-SE.

We diid make a couple of minor fixes to this product during the update in order to eliminate a few common complaints we get to support... but mostly this product will be identical to the FSX version currently on the market.

The product web page still says the JS41 is not compatible with FSX Steam.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

All I kn😕ow is that on February 20th, 2016 PMDG stated on their Facebook page:

For those awaiting FSX:SE compatibility for the JetStream 41, this integration is completed and is awaiting testing. Right now we have a single, very large beta test taking place to cover "all things NGX" so we are refraining from adding this to the mix as it will create some confusion and not guarantee that we have a good solid test of this product under FSX-SE.

We diid make a couple of minor fixes to this product during the update in order to eliminate a few common complaints we get to support... but mostly this product will be identical to the FSX version currently on the market.

The product web page still says the JS41 is not compatible with FSX Steam.

Thanks Dave.  Very interesting.  Maybe there's hope yet....

It installs okay with just a registry tweak iirc but IAS hold is broke

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg