Sign in to follow this  
Billkhaled

Installation guide FreeMeshX

I am aware that there is a already a guide on installing freemesh however I think it is outdated and the latest download gives me windows batch files. When I extract them I get apps that can't be ran on my system. Anyone know why and a guide on how to install it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Bilal Khaled

The fmx_global_2.0_downloader (there is a readme file with it)  is a set of .bat files that allows you to download each area as desired , ay if you choose fmx_south_central_america you run dl_fmx_south_central_america.bat by double clicking , this downloads the region and produces a set of files , one is an .exe , run that and you have the files for normal install..if you are using P3D II suggest you use the Addd-on Package ..or the normal way if FSX.

Jorge