Sign in to follow this  
Lexen

two pc and only one account?

I have my second pc set up today.
then I wanted to start my first pc, and then came this error message. Chaseplane reports:
You have reached the maximum number of computers allowed for your account. Please contact us at ***@***.com?
Is that normal?
but is so ok, but I can not fly anymore today.
is that really so? .... if so, what is it?

pls help me

GER  / XPlane 11 and P3D V4 Simmer

Andi Lex

3 hours ago, Lexen said:

I have my second pc set up today.
then I wanted to start my first pc, and then came this error message. Chaseplane reports:
You have reached the maximum number of computers allowed for your account. Please contact us at ***@***.com?
Is that normal?
but is so ok, but I can not fly anymore today.
is that really so? .... if so, what is it?

pls help me

Why don't you email them as it says? They will sort you out quick smart. There customer service is first class!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

where did they read that?

"They will sort you out quick smart. There customer service is first class!"

I wait for 20h on the support, nothing happens

greetz Lexen

Andi Lex

9 hours ago, Lexen said:

where did they read that?

"They will sort you out quick smart. There customer service is first class!"

I wait for 20h on the support, nothing happens

greetz Lexen

depends  on when  you sent  the  email  suppose  you  expect   them to work  24/7

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Many thanks to FSFX Support team, thanks for the help, even if they do not read it here in the forum.
perfect work
I am pleasantly surprised
many many thanks again

Greetz Lexen

Andi Lex

We do read this forum.

The message you received told you to contact us so the only thing I could have done in this thread is copy-paste the message you received.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I have just returned home from an extended stay in the UK where I used my laptop to fly with Chaseplane. Now I'm back at home base (Canada) and can use my desktop with a proper video card. I don't believe I have to send you another $39 US to use chaseplane beta on the desktop, or do I ? Surely I can use it on both?

18 hours ago, Richard Myers said:

I have just returned home from an extended stay in the UK where I used my laptop to fly with Chaseplane. Now I'm back at home base (Canada) and can use my desktop with a proper video card. I don't believe I have to send you another $39 US to use chaseplane beta on the desktop, or do I ? Surely I can use it on both?

You cannot do both but you can contact us to reset your activations so you can use it on your Desktop again.

When you buy a ChasePlane license, you can use that license on a single computer, not multiple.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks for clarifying Keven. To maintain flexibility I will purchase another license for the desktop. Is there any way I can copy the various camera settings from one to the other?

Please see my various emails to your company, Totally confused and out of pocket $50can Not good !!!

Richard

OK, OK... Forget my previous messages and emails. Finally sorted it /but had to create an entirely new email address on the desktop (not normally used for email!) Also set up email client for same also on desktop. 

I realize that you are paranoid about "cracking" but I really think you should look at an alternative method of downloading and authenticating

Taken me a long time to figure out, probably because I am jet lagged after returning from UK Wednesday evening also being 85 doesn't help!

It;s a good job it's such a GREAT program, goodbye EZCA

Regards from a fellow Canadian

RichardMyers

• Upvote 1