Sign in to follow this  
Mitch24

Almost there with Night Flying

13 hours ago, medx421 said:

ekatvl4.jpg

REX for textures, REX PTA preset #20, and URP

Wow that is beautiful! Could you tell me what specific textures you're using for this? Are you using ASCA/Active Sky as well?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

17 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

I don't know how you guys can run hdr at all.  Can't stand how the default hdr works - day time everything becomes so dark if you're in sunshine.  Nighttime - I never have it on especially then.

It's just a personal preference thing. I cannot stand flying without it because it looks too washed out. The next guy won't like HDR because of another reason. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

1 hour ago, gregda said:

Is that pic with HDR on or off?

That is HDR on.  Run it on during the day.

48 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Wow that is beautiful! Could you tell me what specific textures you're using for this? Are you using ASCA/Active Sky as well?

Active Sky yes, cloud art no.  REX Textures:

rexsettings.jpg

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, medx421 said:

ekatvl4.jpg

REX for textures, REX PTA preset #20, and URP

Nice picture but how does this have anything to do with Night Flying..

1 hour ago, Mitch24 said:

Nice picture but how does this have anything to do with Night Flying..

Thanks, and it was a justification of my personal preference of having HDR enabled during the day and eluding to the settings which may or may not be desirable to others.  Ties into other posts in this thread.