Sign in to follow this  
LoryTheCreeper

Need Help!

Hey There!I need help with some 'bugs'.The First is the middle  mouse botton doesn't work!I try everything , but nothing change ! I can't look around me!I try to reinstall Chaseplane nothing!After Installing chaseplane when i move my camera everything shake and i can't move!3' when i use the external cam i see the cockpit from outside but not external , out of the cockpit border.

Pls I need help! 

I have the same exact problem. I've changed my mouse, but no go. I just installed Chaseplane and I am using the default middle mouse button settings under PREFERENCES, then CAMERA.

Holding down the middle mouse button does nothing at all.

Is there some test I can try to find the issue?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Are you guys using Experimental Versions?

if not, try it and let me know if that fixes the issue.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

No, that's not it. I checked experimental, rebooted, and it still does not work. I have restarted P3DV4 several times since then and still no go.

I'm wondering if it's my mouse...do you know if there is a way to check the middle mouse click to be sure it's actually working outside of Chaseplane?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

I too have the MMB problem, CP doesn't seem to recognise the the button at all.  Windows however can see the button being used and also the keyboard and mouse centre can also see the button being pressed.  Am not using the experimental version.  Using CP 0.3.69 Beta, camera preferences have the first 5 MB toggles on green.

Its a brilliant progam bit with no navigation in cockpit it makes it very hard to use as I find CP disables the toggle hat on my joystick.

FYI

If its any help Keven, I've also downloaded the new version 4.1, of Flyinside as trial and it fails to start as it can't find "Virtual Cockpit = True" which I can see you have // out of the cameras.cfg file.  If you copy and paste the fsfx.bkup of cameras and make it the current cameras.cfg,  restart using flyinside icon, P3D will start, CP will start correct a conflict and Flyinside starts too.  Therefore you can have CP and Flyinside working together.  Not sure who's going to fix that though!!

After having the issue, generate a Report file from the Preferences and send it over to us via email (see support page), we will have a look at that.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven,

I've emailed the report.

One thing I did not mention is that the report is based on running P3DV4.1 on Windows 10.

Thank you

Jeff

Keven,

Any thoughts on the new CP log I sent over and why MMB doesn't work? I've tested that P3D V4.1 can read the MMB input by starting without CP and it does, so its something that loads in that stops it working.

From the logs, it seems like ChasePlane does not soo the simulation windows and acts as it the simulator wasn’t in focus. I will have to diagnose the issue further.

it is on the top list of priorities at the monent but I won’t be able to research the issue before the weekend. If I find a possible cause, I will push an update fixing the issue.

I might also request a new log from you guys to help me isolate the issue.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

For me, it turned out to be incompatible mouse (sevaral). Once I purchased a Logitech M705, it's working now.

On 19/10/2017 at 1:08 PM, Keven Menard said:

it is on the top list of priorities at the monent but I won’t be able to research the issue before the weekend. If I find a possible cause, I will push an update fixing the issue.

I might also request a new log from you guys to help me isolate the issue.

Ok, thanks for working on this so hard.  The CP logo is green but I'm not sure what else to try out.  

Ask for as many logs as you need (by email will be quicker for me) or if you want or if you use something like logmein or Teamviewer and want to test my system live you are welcome to give it a go.