Sign in to follow this  
Gibbage

Zenith 701 for FSW progress.

Its been a while since I posted here, but I have some very good progress done on the Zenith 701!  Follow me on Facebook to keep track of the progress.  In-game shots will be posted soon and I update at least weekly.

Gibbageart Facebook

The Zenith 701 is a fun little aircraft for people who like "low and slow" and will have some very nice features!  Zenith Aircraft is helping me out directly, even so far as to give me 3D Cad data that allows me to model this aircraft accurately within ~1mm tolerance. Its not often us 3rd party dev's get that chance!  

Kevin "Gibbage" Miller

• Upvote 8

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Kevin, bring the Good Spirit of MS FLIGHT into FSW !

Great looking ULM!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Wow! I had no idea this airplane was being developed for FSW and it´s indeed looking great so far. Really nice to know.

A fantastic job Kevin, the attention to detail is superb! Really looking forward to trying out this little gem!

On 10/3/2017 at 5:51 PM, Learjet777 said:

Nice work, exciting to see people working on thing's even if they don't have the SDK I guess they can work on the art part right?

Who says I dont have the SDK?  ;)  

• Upvote 1

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

For the love of God will nobody do me a Maule?!

• Upvote 1

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

My kind of aircraft. This is one I will pick up for FSW. Will there be a float version?

I do have your Seabee for FSX.

The Maule is on my short list of aircraft that I would model next.  I modeled and textured the one in MS Flight for Microsoft, so im familiar with it.  The biggest problem would be trying to license it.  

As for floats, its something im looking at doing if I can find enough information and references on them.

• Upvote 1

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

37 minutes ago, Gibbage said:

The Maule is on my short list of aircraft that I would model next.  I modeled and textured the one in MS Flight for Microsoft, so im familiar with it.  The biggest problem would be trying to license it.  

As for floats, its something im looking at doing if I can find enough information and references on them.

That would be fantastic. It was always my favourite VFR / sightseeing plane in both FSX and MSFlight. Particularly MSFlight actually, you did a really good job with that one.

Best of luck!

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

1 hour ago, Gibbage said:

I modeled and textured the one in MS Flight

Good work! I thought that was well done and used to enjoy plugging around in that.

Chris

2 hours ago, Gibbage said:

Any chance to build a Robin HR200 / DR400?
It seems that no one is willing to make it a payware - also I wonder if it is easy to get the licensing with the company as well.

1 hour ago, Gary Law said:

It seems that no one is willing to make it a payware - also I wonder if it is easy to get the licensing with the company as well.

Lionheart Creations have already made one for FSX & P3D: http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Robin.html

1 hour ago, Gary Law said:

35 minutes ago, A32xx said:

Lionheart Creations have already made one for FSX & P3D: http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Robin.html

As well as Aerosoft: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/prepar3d/aircraft/1765/robin-dr400-x

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS