Sign in to follow this  
Otterpilit

P3D Traffic Add ON

Is there a Traffic Add-on for P3D V4, than one can just install without having to do a lot of tweaks?  I am not that computer savvy when it comes to the real technical stuff.  Would like to have a good add on that I can just install and use.

Thank you

Get Ultimate Traffic live. Its very good. Its still in beta but its very good. Plus if you don't like it flight1 have a 30 day refund policy. 

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=14653

• Upvote 3

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

2 hours ago, Otterpilit said:

Is there a Traffic Add-on for P3D V4, than one can just install without having to do a lot of tweaks?  I am not that computer savvy when it comes to the real technical stuff.  Would like to have a good add on that I can just install and use.

Thank you

+4

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

22 minutes ago, simbol said:

+5 I have UTL, be aware the AI lights on PD3V4 are not great, you can use my freeware to correct the issue.

Simbol 

+1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

38 minutes ago, Matthew James de Bohun said:

Another +1 for UTL.  Crank the traffic up to 100% then try and depart from Heathrow!! :D

:blink: of course that would not cause any problems with go-arrounds, queues at the runways, etc, etc. as the ATC system is perfect! :biggrin::biggrin:

S.

• Upvote 1

Plus i have tested several traffic addons and UTLive has the least frame rate impact and does not cause major stutters when new traffic is injected

2 hours ago, Samidx1 said:

. . . UTLive has the least frame rate impact and does not cause major stutters when new traffic is injected

Definately true.

• Upvote 1

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

What about JustFlight's new traffic addon that they are developing? Looks pretty good if you ask me.

2 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

What about JustFlight's new traffic addon that they are developing? Looks pretty good if you ask me.

Yes but still under development, the OP wants something now.

Another advantage of UTL is that it injects traffic so there are not BGL files to be read during the launch of the sim which increases a lot the speeds to load Prepar3d.

Best Regards 

Simbol

• Upvote 2

Borrowing this thread, how do I link the traffic model for use of IVAO network? There seems to be discussion but it looks like IVAO just don't allow any solution for the users. Do I have to live with the bugged IVAO MTL until IVAO find their solution? Or is there another way to use other AI model for IVAO? Cheers!

Cedric

Regards,

C Schaffhausen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg