Sign in to follow this  
Otterpilit

P3D Traffic Add ON

1 hour ago, Milton Waddams said:

What about JustFlight's new traffic addon that they are developing? Looks pretty good if you ask me.

Not to me. Although the planes are not that ridiculously looking as in MT6, they still are far away from what UT offers or what you can achieve using freeware models from FAIB, UTT, FSPXAI etc.

BTW: does UTLive still use only a single engine variant? This was a little bit annoying for UT2...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

4 minutes ago, AnkH said:

BTW: does UTLive still use only a single engine variant? This was a little bit annoying for UT2...

Not sure if I understand, I see models with more than one engine, and all of them are reverse trust animated.

If you give me more specific info I can check this for you later tonight when I get home.

Regards 

Simbol 

In UT2, all models came only with a single engine variant. Example: all A330 models used the RR engine variant. No GE and no PW model. Same was true for the 747 (no RR, no GE, only PW), 767 (no RR), 757 (no RR) and A32x (no IAE).

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Could this be the game changer: www.justflight.com/product/traffic-global  ?

5 minutes ago, AnkH said:

In UT2, all models came only with a single engine variant. Example: all A330 models used the RR engine variant. No GE and no PW model. Same was true for the 747 (no RR, no GE, only PW), 767 (no RR), 757 (no RR) and A32x (no IAE).

Got you, I will see what I can find.

Simbol 

Will UTL work with P3Dv4.1 when it's released or it will be another round of beta testing?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

6 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Will UTL work with P3Dv4.1 when it's released or it will be another round of beta testing?.

Cheers, Ed

This is impossible to know, I am hoping that my current AI lights freeware would be unaffected.

My only option is to wait for the release to see the results and there are lots of developers in the same position as me.

Simbol 

Just installed UTL in p3dv4,...  After deinstalling first traffic 360

Yes now I have beautifull ai aircrafts on parkings but none traffic on taxiways runways and in the sky...

I miss perhaps a point of the installation

• 0n p3dv4 start... the client coming well active
  • in the menu above I have the shortcuts.
  • The traffic is set on 100 in the sim and in the setup programm of UTL, and have saved this setting.
  • in document/p3dv4 addons, there is a xml well pointed to the sim folder and the client ( I don't change mine Exe.xml and simobjects.cfg because is normaly done by this xml in the documents folder)

A little help is very welcome... 

35 minutes ago, ms2 said:

Just installed UTL in p3dv4,...  After deinstalling first traffic 360

Yes now I have beautifull ai aircrafts on parkings but none traffic on taxiways runways and in the sky...

I miss perhaps a point of the installation

• 0n p3dv4 start... the client coming well active
  • in the menu above I have the shortcuts.
  • The traffic is set on 100 in the sim and in the setup programm of UTL, and have saved this setting.
  • in document/p3dv4 addons, there is a xml well pointed to the sim folder and the client ( I don't change mine Exe.xml and simobjects.cfg because is normaly done by this xml in the documents folder)

A little help is very welcome... 

Ok, first set your AI traffic to zero inside the sim.

Second check that UTLclient.exe is running on task manager.

Third check the UTL settings, there is one tab that shows FPS traffic limiter, etc. Put zero FPS to force the client to fill your traffic to max for testing.

Finally load a busy airport, EHAM or EDDF. Note it takes a couple of minutes for traffic to get active, this is normal as it is one of the features of UTL which is randomising traffic delays, arrivals, etc.

Use time acceleration x4 for a while and you should see AI moving around.

Don't forget to get my freeware to improve the AI lights.

Let me know how it goes.

Simbol 

• Upvote 1

I try it and come back, thanks

Thanks Simon

Full success !!! Frankfurt retreive activities !

🙂🙃🙂 happy I'm

Mark

1 minute ago, ms2 said:

Thanks Simbol

Full success !!! Frankfurt retreive activities !

🙂🙃🙂 happy I'm

Mark

Don't worry I am glad I was able to help.

Please enjoy your simulation experience.

All the best,

Simbol 

Now mine Ai aircrafts look very different that before, nicer with smooth movements,... well done job

I wish a lot of  success to this nice soft UTL, the first one directed for v4

I really want to purchase an AI addon to be used with VATSIM on P3D V4. Any recommendation will be appreciated.

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.