Sign in to follow this  
Ephedrin

FMC-screenshot in OC (J-41)

Guys, Kyle,

the pictures in the OC for the J-41 P3Dv4 version show the FMC in the Cockpit.. As this is not the case you probably should remove those pictures as you (IMHO) make a wrong promise with that... people will see it, buy it and then complain for a reason... My 2 cents =)

Cheers

Marc

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

the pictures in the OC for the J-41 P3Dv4 version show the FMC in the Cockpit.. As this is not the case you probably should remove those pictures as you (IMHO) make a wrong promise with that... people will see it, buy it and then complain for a reason... My 2 cents =)

Yeah, the price is wrong, too. No need to hyperventilate this early on. It'll all be updated when we're ready to go. Thanks for letting us know though.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

17 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

So I shouldn't have taken the loan? :blink:

haha - on the upside, you can go find a real one to buy with that loan...

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers