Sign in to follow this  
callum3242

Strange things in VC POSKY 777

Hi guys

I'm at a loss to what I am doing wrong here. Basically, I have got the POSKY 777-200 and POSKY 777-300. Both have various liveries installed on them.

The 777-200, albiet the white gauges at night, works fine. I can use it between dawn and dusk with no issues.

The -300, however, is a different story, and I can't get around why. There are strange, flickering things on the Gauges in the VC. I don't expect a lot from aircraft when I fly (I try to avoid Payware when possible), but this issue is just so annoying.

Things I have tried:

-Removing the Glass texture thing, as suggested elsewhere.

-Using the 777-200 panel in the 777-300

-Using the 777-200 VC textures in the 777-300

-I've downloaded practically as many 777-300s I can find. None of them have fixed this issue.

What confuses me the most, is this doesn't happen in the -200.

And then after all this, I try it in FSX SE, and the issue goes away! So looks like a P3D compatibility problem with something in the -300 (i'm no expert so correct me if I am wrong)

Any suggestions? Many thanks

Hi Callum3242,

I am quite surprised that Posky aircraft work whatsoever in P3D.

Which version of P3D are you flying them in? (V1.x, V2.x, V2.x, V3.x or V4.x)

Kind regards,

I've only seen problems with other aircraft reported as the result of installing a Posky.

Dan Downs KCRP

I would like to know the answer.  I moved to P3D v4 recently and as far as I know the POSKY 777 with the fantastic looking VC will NOT work at all in P3Dv4 - I have tried it too - because it is not a native FSX model.  The POSKY 777 native models do work fine in v4, however you are stuck with merging another vc, such as the default FSX 737-800 VC, which is a bit of a compromise.  My CS 777 also does not work in v4 as it has dll files tied to various key functions. No news yet on an update from CS.

Hi guys - sorry, I should have said. I am currently on P3D v3.

And yes, I quite agree. The exteriors are fine but the VC is such a pain. What I can't get my head round is my issue only happens to the -200 and not the -300!!

You have to change the size of panels you use 4:3 or 16:9 in I believe the aircraft.cfg file and that should fix the problem