Sign in to follow this  
b1bmsgt

Premier and GTN750

With growing confidence after my return from the USA my next route is planned with the 390 Premier from EGGP Liverpool to YPDN Darwin, Australia.  About 9,500 miles (I had the exact figures but changed the route slightly) and 16 airports.  So far I did EGGP Liverpool to LMFN Nice and then on to LIRN Naples, Italy.  14 more stops to go for fuel.  I found a nice little VFR program and made a PDF of the route with Flight Plan and Map.  Look for VfrFlight below if interested, it is free to use. Thanks once again for all your help, Bert.

http://serwer1998768.home.pl/vfr/en/index.html

I found VfrFlight invaluable in planning my route.  The world and his dog states they flew it in real but nobody gives details of the route itself.  This one gives hops with NM distances and allows you to pop one in the middle of two of them if it's too far for the Premier.  It builds up the route and displays it on a map, using the P3D Database so you know the airports and airfields exist.  It does work in FSX and XPlane too.

Steve

Edited by Rieder