Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

FSdreamteam DFW

Can someone confirm if FSDT DFW works with P3dV4?  If so, is it an easy install?  Thanks

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

I have it installed in p3dv4 works great and good FPS.

Tom Davis

I7 6700k 4.7 ghz, gtx 1080ti , 16gb 3400 ram, 32’’ 2k monitor, 1TB ssd, 500gb ssd, 250gb ssd, h115 water cooler

UAL440.png

Thanks Guys

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

all fsdreamteam and flightbeam airports work, flightbeam airports are being charged upgrade prices to be compatible with there own flight beam manager as they are upgraded, it's a really nice feature.

4 minutes ago, Patriot3810 said:

all fsdreamteam and flightbeam airports work, flightbeam airports are being charged upgrade prices to be compatible with there own flight beam manager as they are upgraded, it's a really nice feature.

No they aren't, KSFOHD v2 was free to existing customers.

Looks very poor texture wise. They need to seriously update this to P3DV4 standards. Or another developer should recreate this airport. 

Im missing aircraft shadows at fsdt and fb airports but i think the culprit is ftx global.

greg

I dont know what the culprit is at DFW, but in p3dv4 the runway is 50+ feet below the surface. Completely unusable.

1 minute ago, lennie said:

I dont know what the culprit is at DFW, but in p3dv4 the runway is 50+ feet below the surface. Completely unusable.

You probably need to use the elevation correction tool in ORBX Vector.

Thomas Derbyshire

Yep i did that at least 3 times, nothing changed!!!

49 minutes ago, lennie said:

I'm not having any trouble. I use Vector.  Make sure that DFW is above all your Orbx sceneries.  Mine has a priority of 2 or 3.  Double check to make sure that DFW is in your exclude list.  It may have to placed there manually.

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Ok will try that, thanks!!!

Can't blame FSDT for elevation issues in a scenery and that came out years before the ORBX products that actually caused those elevation issues. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS