Sign in to follow this  
gatechfan_99

Prepar3D v4.1 to be released next week...

32 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Changelog yet?

Wondering the same thing.

1 hour ago, Milton Waddams said:

Wondering the same thing.

Me too... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Same here

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

4 hours ago, Terrydew said:

Well it’s Sunday. Although I kind of doubt it, the prediction from earlier posts say change log will be out today. With tomorrow being Columbus Day, we probably will not see change log until release?

Would not expect it until Tuesday morning after 0800 Eastern time, a few hours prior to release. 

Eric 

Well, they said in the Q&A, that they would publish the change-log a few days before.

It's still early on the East Coast, so my guess is, that it'll come sometime today. There's still 12 hours left of the 8th on the East Coast in the US. 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

43 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

It's still early on the East Coast, so my guess is, that it'll come sometime today. There's still 12 hours left of the 8th on the East Coast in the US. 

LM is a company, and not one guy developing stuff on the attic, and it's Sunday so don't hold your breath. Those guys simply work 9 to 5 during the week.

Don't be surprised if this doesn't happen as advertised.

Off-Topic posts have been removed,  Lets keep this Topic ticking away and open 

Back to the subject on hand

Nobody has been authorised to talk about or post the Change Log yet,  Adam Breed (LM) did say a change log would be posted a couple of days before v4.1 release so very possibly that might be tomorrow,  If not v4.1 will be released this coming Tuesday anyway  

• Upvote 3

What is the advantage to updating the Content module?  

\Robert Hamlich/

2 hours ago, HUSSAR said:

What is the advantage to updating the Content module?  

What if... just what if, there was a change in the content module that fixed all stutters. LM discovered an error, (much to their embarrassment) and don't say anything specific, they just casually update the problem files with some obscure comment about optimizing textures. You will never know about this "fix" if you do not install the content upgrade. LM have publicly stated they are actively focusing on improving VR which has a flow on effect in optimizing the graphics for us normal folk, (normals being humans that get motion sickness).

I for one have cleared and polished the table. It is now ready for the feast that is V4.1.              At least I hope so, as I'm easily mislead.

Cheers,

howevr

2 hours ago, howevr said:

What if... just what if, there was a change in the content module that fixed all stutters. LM discovered an error, (much to their embarrassment) and don't say anything specific, they just casually update the problem files with some obscure comment about optimizing textures. You will never know about this "fix" if you do not install the content upgrade.

Well if they fixed all stutters you would think it would be shouted from the top of every mountain as that would be a major improvement worth declaring. I for one would never deride LM or anyone and try embarrassing them if I was in this situation and then had it resolved .