Sign in to follow this  
gatechfan_99

Prepar3D v4.1 to be released next week...

11 hours ago, Poppet said:

Off-Topic posts have been removed,  Lets keep this Topic ticking away and open 

Back to the subject on hand

Nobody has been authorised to talk about or post the Change Log yet,  Adam Breed (LM) did say a change log would be posted a couple of days before v4.1 release so very possibly that might be tomorrow,  If not v4.1 will be released this coming Tuesday anyway  

Thanks, Poppet for cleaning up! 

My apologies for straying off-topic - and to everyone involved in the 'tabacle'...
To @J van E - again, my apologies! Let's just 'bury the hatchet', shall we? This just came out to a huge misunderstanding. :smile:

To everyone else - have a pleasant day.

• Upvote 3

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

21 hours ago, Chock said:

Thanks for the link, I most certainly will. :biggrin:

I looked at that too, and the classic shell. Fortunately I found no disadvantages with the look and feel of the evolution of the Windows interface so far, even working with Win 8 presented no problems at all. I'm happy to continue to embrace the evolving platform and I personally recommend not to muck around with it.

• Upvote 4

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Dare I say I love Windows 10 and that I think it is the best Windows version so far and that it looks great and that I don't need any tools to screw up the shell and that I don't understand why so many people want it to look like an older version of Windows and why they apparently like to hold on to the past and to what they are used to and er... well, dare I say that? :happy:

In short: +1 to SteveW's post.

1 minute ago, simbol said:

I want a shell that makes it look like windows ME :laugh:

I'm pretty sure 3.1 was better than that. :laugh:

Just now, SteveW said:

I'm pretty sure 3.1 was better than that. :laugh:

Ok lets go for DOS 6.0, I miss messing around with config.sys and hymen.sys in order to gain a bit of extra RAM to run DOOM and wolfteim 3D. :biggrin:

S.

• Upvote 1

I love AVSIM and the people I have come to know here through good times and bad (at least this side of them). :cool:

Back to topic: As long as the Good Lord enables I am along for the whole ride in P3D.

Look forward to what remedies and reversals that come our way through all the 4.x's to come, and what lies beyond.

Any recent word on the changelog yet?

Kind regards,

Just now, simbol said:

Ok lets go for DOS 6.0, I miss messing around with config.sys and hymen.sys in order to gain a bit of extra RAM to run DOOM and wolfteim 3D. :biggrin:

S.

OK, I see you now in the true light. You are indeed a computer expert of the highest order - masters of DOS, Doom and Wolfenstein.

• Upvote 2

Just now, SteveW said:

OK, I see you now in the true light. You are indeed a computer expert of the highest order - masters of DOS, Doom and Wolfenstein.

Lol you made my day, I am laughing like hell.

S

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SpiritFlyer said:

I love AVSIM and the people I have come to know here through good times and bad (at least this side of them). :cool:

Back to topic: As long as the Good Lord enables I am along for the whole ride in P3D.

Look forward to what remedies and reversals that come our way through all the 4.x's to come, and what lies beyond.

Kind regards,

No, I am praying to the Gods to obtain this information but they seem to be unhappy with me, not sure why..

46 minutes ago, SteveW said:

:biggrin: ;-)

• Upvote 1

André

2 hours ago, SpiritFlyer said:

I have it on good authority that it will be available either by the end of day today or early tomorrow morning.

Vic

• Upvote 3

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

1 minute ago, vgbaron said:

I have it on good authority that it will be available either by the end of day today or early tomorrow morning.

Vic

Excellent!

Thank you for passing this along. :cool:

Kind regards,

18 minutes ago, vgbaron said:

Vic

Thank you for that, Looking forward to finding out what's in it and if its true its a complete reinstall. 

3 hours ago, simbol said:

I miss messing around with config.sys and hymen.sys 

That's some Freudian slip there my friend!

Jim Harris

• Upvote 2