Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSFX packages to reveal a new recorder feature for P3D?

FSFX Packages is doing a presentation at the Cosford Flightsim show tomorrow and the title of the presentation is...'It's one of those replay moments'.  I certainly hope that means that Keven will be unveiling a new recorder feature which was developed with the P3Dv4 SDK.

• Upvote 2

I certainly hope so too! If it's somehow integrated into chaseplane then that'll be the icing on the cake. 

• Upvote 1

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

This will be really cool.  My favorite thing to do in the past was land my plane then go into the wingview and replay the approach and landing. FSX never got the replay system right like FS9. And even that one was limited. 

• Upvote 1

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

I really hope so too! This is a much needed a long awaited feature for any flight sim to have! My favorite thing to do is to watch replays of my take off and landings. I hope ChasePlane makes this system extremely user friendly and easy to use like their camera system. I can't wait!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Sound good if true. Those takeoff and landings with Immersion package and static airport camera  angles is really a needed feature. 

Hopefully they can nail it with complex aircrafts like All PMDG and FSL for instance so the Journey can continue (takeoffs) 

Thanks Michael Moe

• Upvote 2

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Agree with all of that, bring it on!

Thomas Derbyshire

That would be fantastic.  Biggest issues with default replay system is:

1.  FSDT airports don't show up
2.  Hit and Miss on whether or not aircraft animations work
3.  Stutters (unrelated to performance)

Item 2 most likely requires aircraft specific coding (ala Immersion products).  I hope someone reports back from Cosford.

Cheers, Rob.

6 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

Sound good if true. Those takeoff and landings with Immersion package and static airport camera  angles is really a needed feature. 

Hopefully they can nail it with complex aircrafts like All PMDG and FSL for instance so the Journey can continue (takeoffs) 

Thanks Michael Moe

It would be great to actually watch a take-off and landing with smooth playback (all animations working) while the effects happen.  

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ErichB said:

It would be great to actually watch a take-off and landing with smooth playback (all animations working) while the effects happen.  

+1. This would be great news!.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Go to their facebook pages, there is a video/stream on there.

https://www.facebook.com/FSFXPackages

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Did he say it would be part of Chaseplane or just integrated into it?

I'm still on the fence between Ezdokv2 and Chaseplane and this might just help me make a decision once and for all.

Watch from about 40:00 into the video, he (Keven) talks all about it.

It's a part of Chaseplane, which is brilliant! Definitely a game changer. it's coming in Beta 0.4.x (which they're really working hard on :wink:)

Also, he announced a 30% discount on FSFX Products (for today) using the code 'Cosford17' I just picked up a couple of Immersion packages.

• Upvote 1

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

Really hoping for a good camera control/recording utility for P3DV4 which has the following two features:

- Ability to save/export/import individual recording files/variables (perhaps .csv) for editing outside of the application.

- Treat the sim as a rendering engine with the ability to specify specific output criteria (fps, resolution, etc), similar to the old FSRecorder alpha builds.

Either way, I'll pick this up when it's released.

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

52 minutes ago, Ebs said:

It's a part of Chaseplane, which is brilliant! Definitely a game changer. it's coming in Beta 0.4.x (which they're really working hard on :wink:)

Also, he announced a 30% discount on FSFX Products (for today) using the code 'Cosford17' I just picked up a couple of Immersion packages.

The video is a little lacking in quality. Nice to know that though. Guess I'll be going with Chaseplane. 

Was a bit vary of jumping ship since I keep hearing performance drops with CP over Ezdok and also the better visual/turbulence effects Ezdokv2 supposedly has over CP. It's hard to tell without owning and using both really.

Edit: Nevermind I just saw the 30% discount and it puts Chaseplane $8 cheaper than Ezdokv2 at $27. Purchasing it now lol.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ebs said:

Pulled the lever for Chaseplane and the 777 immersion, I was an ezdok v1 user since day 1, and ezdok v2 because of the cheap upgrade price. But I like the new features Chaseplane is working and the sale price brought it down reasonably now. The 777 immersion cut my fps with all the lights on at night unfortunately.