Sign in to follow this  
Caifon

Some Problems with the 777-300

Dear PMGD team,

after the new installation of my PC there are currently occurring two problems. Previous to the new installation everything has been working properly.

The first problem is, that I don’t have Departure SIDs within the airport EDDF. In the FMC I only receive These error message.

The second problem is, that the 777 is completely deactivated by the time I am starting the simulator. Previous to the new installation it has been standing there with activated engines.

Do you have any suggestions how to fix those problems? I’m currently using the newest AIRAC 1710 version for PMDG. My airport is “Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt 2.0”.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

Michael Anton

what are "these" error messages? :)

and about the second, can you check in the PMDG option menu in your fmc whether a startup state is selected?

Victor Roos

Michael, What did you install? O/S? PMDG777? You need to post some more information. If you installed a new operating system, you should

uninstall the 777 completely and do a new install. FSX or P3d? Read through the introduction doc that came from PMDG that came with the 777.

Regards Chris Longo

49 minutes ago, Caifon said:

Dear PMGD team,

after the new installation of my PC there are currently occurring two problems. Previous to the new installation everything has been working properly.

The first problem is, that I don’t have Departure SIDs within the airport EDDF. In the FMC I only receive These error message.

The second problem is, that the 777 is completely deactivated by the time I am starting the simulator. Previous to the new installation it has been standing there with activated engines.

Do you have any suggestions how to fix those problems? I’m currently using the newest AIRAC 1710 version for PMDG. My airport is “Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt 2.0”.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

Michael Anton

Michael,

What error messages do you receive for the SID/STAR? there is none mentioned on your post.

Regarding the aircraft is deactivated. Do you mean that screens are black, no wheels etc?

What exactly new installation you did on your PC? Is that a new PC? Changed something? Some more info would be helpful to try to understnad exactly what the issue is here

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Do these problems happen with the 777-200LR?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hello Michael,

regarding the EDDF issue:

Try deleting the arpt_rwy.dat file in "<sim root folder>\PMDG\NAVDATA". The file is rebuilt when starting your simulator.

Kind regards,

Christian

Christian Baldauf