Sign in to follow this  
Geordiebloke

No Sound! P3d v4

I have recently taken the plunge and upgraded to P3d version 4.  I can't fly without my FS2Crew virtual 1st officer, so I'm gutted that I cannot get any sound on my 777.  I can hear the engines and all other sounds, but when I click on the audio test button, the text says 'Audio' but I can't hear anything!

I only have one sound card, so it's not that.  I should point out that my NGX Reboot works perfectly fine!  It's just the 777.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing; I've tried the headset on and off - I've tried every suggestion on the forums!  If anyone has any ideas, I'd be very grateful!

Some suggestions...

Look in the settings and change to a other device to test.

Or verify simply that sound is enabled in menu.

in the system sounds egaliser: look if the volume for p3d isn't set on 0

Hi I've got FS2 crew for both pmdg 737 and pmdg for 777 i set the buttons on the 737 everything works well on the 777 i can hear the first officer doing things but get no voice from either him or FA any help please

So the FS2Crew staff does not know what the cause or fix is?

I have the same issue in addition to causing CTDs with  777 FS2Crew. It is the ONLY version of FS2Crew that gives me any trouble, but it is practically unusable. I repeat the 777 version is the ONLY version that does not function properly for me. I own 737, 747 and FSLabs versions and they all work perfectly. The 777 version has no FO sound and regularly causes CTD.

There's a 1000 different hardware / audio configurations out there.  We can't be experts on all of them.

I answered in your other post.

Re-install the host aircraft cleanly.

Each FS2Crew uses the same system... assuming the host aircraft is stable, your results should be the same with every FS2Crew.