Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

Can somebody please help

This is so frustrating, I have a brand new P3DV3.4.22.19868 install and have redownloaded all my PMDG products, 747, NGX T777 today and everytime I load a PMDG aircraft it gets to 100% loaded and bang P3D has stopped working, if I uninstall PMDG the sim is fine there are multiple errors in the event viewer which I have no idea how to show them except for this one, the system has had a new mother board and SSD fitted and a reinstall of the operating system, win10, I've tried everything I can think of as long as I dont have any PMDG products installed the sim is fine, a day and a half now and no progress, I sorry I can't be more specific.

Cheers Rod Lewis.

BEX

Not available

Prepar3D.exe

588f7cbf

StackHash_e31f

PCH_C6_FROM_ntdll+0x000722CC

c0000005

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERA54C.tmp.dmp \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERA6F3.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERA701.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERA702.tmp.txt

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Prepar3D.exe_24d0be4fee67db583ff64872ee6f13609eb42c0_d937b49f_20e1bd39

35dfba5f-1a19-40a7-9967-377fa20d9983

5dd4a35d128c19f513416ed0c61bc5bd

There's a ton of posts here in the forum regarding your issue and an update to Win 10. Below is one topic from someone else running v3.4. Perhaps it's the same issue.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi Sean, I've read a number of posts regarding the update and I don't have it installed, I had all PMDG installed before I had a system meltdown and never experienced this issue before, thanks for the tip though.

Rod Lewis.

1 hour ago, doublebubble said:

Hi Sean, I've read a number of posts regarding the update and I don't have it installed, I had all PMDG installed before I had a system meltdown and never experienced this issue before, thanks for the tip though.

Rod Lewis.

Sorry that didn't work for you Rod. If no one chimes in with any other suggestions you might have to go ahead and submit a support ticket. Actually, you could submit one know to avoid having to wait and see if anyone has other suggestions.

Sean Campbell 

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Rod,

Please check if either kb4038788 or kb4040724 is installed in your systems. There are reports of P3d crashing with 4040724 as well.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

The two reasons it would be CTD are because of those windows updates. Download the window update hiding tool and uninstall those two updates then hide them so they won't reinstall. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

1 hour ago, Olympic260 said:

Rod,

Please check if either kb4038788 or kb4040724 is installed in your systems. There are reports of P3d crashing with 4040724 as well.

Brilliant Olympic260 I didn't have kb4038788 but I did have kb4040724 uninstalled that one and my sim is back so I can continue on reinstalling my sim, thankyou very much. 

Cheers Rod Lewis.