Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

TrueGlass from TFDi - Finally a decent rain-on-windshield effect in P3D

2 hours ago, HughesMDflyer4 said:

That was a show discount. It was a gift for those that made the effort to attend the show and support us by visiting our booth.

We feel that the 717 is still in its prime time and is priced accordingly with what we feel it is worth. Other companies sell products for over double the cost of ours.

I did not mean it is worth it only if it is cheaper, I am just on a budget with finally moving to P3D after flying in FSX since it was released, so my extra money this year has been going to so many upgrades and new purchases of products I once used in FSX. I plan on buying the 717 this holiday regardless of a sale price.

I bought the 717 at Cosford. I really like it. It runs really well in my v4.1 installation. Looking forward to getting the rain Real Glass upgrade too. It's good to see someone other than the usual lot producing a great aircraft, and at a very good price too.

2 hours ago, charlie130 said:

however the J41 never made it to P3d, which was a pity. Some ones sales marketing expertise getting in the way?

Anyway, let's see what the other devs do with the SDK?

Best regards

The J41 is coming to v4 in case you missed it!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

On 10/16/2017 at 0:45 AM, ryanbatcund said:

The J41 is coming to v4 in case you missed it!

That's great news! That along with the Mjc Dash 8, two of the most rewarding simulations to fly on a simulator.:biggrin:

According to their Facebook page the new version of the maddog will be using the true glass as well.. awesome news!

8 minutes ago, gazpatt said:

According to their Facebook page the new version of the maddog will be using the true glass as well.. awesome news!

Do you mean TDFI Maddog?

Simbol 

51 minutes ago, simbol said:

Do you mean TDFI Maddog?

No, the upcoming new version of the famous Leonardo Maddog. A really good aircraft back in the day, looking forward to the updated model.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

6 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

No, the upcoming new version of the famous Leonardo Maddog. A really good aircraft back in the day, looking forward to the updated model.

Ahh great!!, I used to have his previous version looks like I will be upgrading!

Regards 

Simbol 

Any idea when trueglass for the 717 will be out ? Didnˋt they say it should come last week or did i misunderstand smtg ?

Carsten U

So many excellent products out and on the horizon. It's  all good for P3D, the rain effect is awesome, wonder if it has much effect on fps either way, am happy with it. The future looks bright for us all. Excellent. :biggrin: